Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
spacepal

Amazing, awesone..... what can i say

Rate this topic

spacepal    6

been on the interwebs since ....well - a long time.  remember when Kent started it all. I just think ya all need to know what an amazing place this is. Jibby and the Jedi's (not sure of the plural) - wow. Twisted. Grav, Rothbard. Challenger, Hans and especially Shep (there are many more).,,,,,, this is a knowledge seekers oasis - hope it continues. Will post more when I sober up LOL

Over & Out

Spacepal

• Like 3

Thanks ^.^ You forgot to mention a few though, as you admit.

I will aid. Cinnomon, for being an excellent mod (and for those that think it be suckin up, she's the only one to put a warning on me, so...either I respect her or I really like swats...hmmm. I pray it's the first e.e I jest I jest. It's respect, I promise.) Lucy, for always keeping her head amongst the storm, RabidWolf, who know how to drop a funny and appericate one while still modding like a pro. Rbear, for being bold (I rarely agree with ya G, but you never are an ass about it). Hell, I even like Aceman, who's intro first two posts (constitution sucks and ... shit, I forgot the other. Those were my two reds to ya bro, btw, only your opening, since then, I think you've eased up on the "Fuck em all"...then you posted american women, you got no red from me for the record, I'm so far back on props I can't afford to disagree with ya ^.~), Solomon, who as Fed, man I hated that guy. I literally stock up a days worth of reds for him as Fed. Then, he came back brand new, fought with me for a day, then dropped that JFK thread and the funniest fuckin line about David without the God aid shot, and how can you stay mad at that kid? Radio, for kind words and awesome insight. CBS, for havingt a sense of humor as high as his ability to bring alt news. No doubt that kid digs deeps. CM aka Cryptic Mole,i'm a prowrestling fan, so giving him the CM title is an inside joke to myself on how awesome he is. RT (Roadtoad) for never getting the full props he deserves, and never makes a fuss about it. FA, for breaking his one rule to introduce me to something awesome, if anything. McWest, CGK, DarkKnight, our newbie Saruka, our vet LSD, Skycat, YourMom (which is kinda funny to read. Your mom. e.e lols), and Yaknow (cuz ya know ^.~).

Fuck it, I'll say it, if there's anyone here who isn't awesome, I don't know em. And if I missed you, pimp slap me, I deserve it. Be like, "How you forget about me, Jedi?" followed by *pimp slap*.

And now my plea to my dealer, Shep, how do I hook up the green to those that earn it if you won't supply me? LOL always taking that shot, always sure he's okay with it. One day though, he's gonna be like, "STFU Jedi!". Not really...maybe... >.>

• Like 3

Han sole    472

been on the interwebs since ....well - a long time.  remember when Kent started it all. I just think ya all need to know what an amazing place this is. Jibby and the Jedi's (not sure of the plural) - wow. Twisted. Grav, Rothbard. Challenger, Hans and especially Shep (there are many more).,,,,,, this is a knowledge seekers oasis - hope it continues. Will post more when I sober up LOL

Over & Out

Spacepal

don't fucking sober up nothing good will come from it. 

grav   
grav

:whaat: Now you tell me! I coulda had that second blurberry beer last night.

YourMom2    1,252

A healthier liver maybe, but even that's debatable.

Indeed an altered state does help with the nonsense of this "reality."

:64pwFDH:

grav   
grav

Naughty boys. YourMom and I will sit on the porch like the Amish ladies do, knitting, sipping beer-- but no chugging, swapping recipes, maybe a li'l Mahjong, Googling Nasa lies, scams, and fairy tales.