Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Hillary Clinton Thinks Orwell’s 1984 Was About the Need to Trust Authority

Ukshep    18,991

Hillary Clinton’s new book What Happened contains a section where the failed presidential candidate literally tries to assert that George Orwell’s 1984 – a book about the tyranny and abuse of an all powerful authoritarian state – is about the need to trust authority.

Yes, she really is that delusional. Here’s the passage;

“Attempting to define reality is a core feature of authoritarianism. This is what the Soviets did when they erased political dissidents from historical photos. This is what happens in George Orwell’s classic novel Nineteen Eighty-Four, when a torturer holds up four fingers and delivers electric shocks until his prisoner sees five fingers as ordered. The goal is to make you question logic and reason and to sow mistrust toward exactly the people we need to rely on: our leaders, the press, experts who seek to guide public policy based on evidence, ourselves.”

https://www.infowars.com/hillary-clinton-thinks-orwells-1984-was-about-the-need-to-trust-authority/

:facepalm-hand-gesture-smiley-emoticon:

Ukshep    18,991
Just now, londonorchar said:

She needs to be in JAIL...............

Like yesterday!.... I know. I guess you might have to march on her location and arrest her in large numbers to ever get anywhere.

londonorchar    352

The real sickening part is that there are still average Americans sitting in jail for doing FAR LESS than what she did!  Two forms of justice are in everyone's face!

Ukshep    18,991
1 minute ago, londonorchar said:

The real sickening part is that there are still average Americans sitting in jail for doing FAR LESS than what she did!  Two forms of justice are in everyone's face!

I call it the political double standard.

YaKnow2.0    670
12 minutes ago, londonorchar said:

She needs to be in A MENTAL HOSPITAL....

fixed that for you..hahahah

1 hour ago, londonorchar said:

When Martha Stewart was sent up the river,my Lord, you would think it was open season?

Ukshep    18,991
Just now, Cinnamon said:

Dayum... she just 1984'd 1984... 

:gumface: