Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

TSA Enhanced Pat Down Designed To Save America!

Ukshep    18,991

That's right my friends, the TSA will make you safe and give you a thrill at the same time!

The Transportation Security Administration has quietly adopted new “enhanced” pat-down searches for screening passengers at U.S. airports, a response to weaknesses in airport security.

The TSA on Thursday began using a “universal pat-down” procedure that includes “enhanced security measures” to replace several pat-down tactics used in the past by TSA screeners that are presumably less invasive.

The TSA is standardizing its physical search procedure rather than allow screeners to choose among types of searches to reduce the chance of poor decisions at crucial security checkpoints.

“The UPD [universal pat-down] lessens the cognitive burden for our officers and reduces the possibility for confusion with passengers and employees as well,” the agency said.

TSA officials declined to detail the new universal procedure or the previous pat-down tactics, but the industry is bracing for passenger unhappiness about more invasive searches.

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-tsa-pat-down-20170306-story.html

Basically they are standardizing physical.. squeeze, grope etc etc!

Ukshep    18,991
39 minutes ago, Quiet Storm said:

Outrageous and sickening!!!!   When will the Idiot people who Fly, finally say, ENOUGH!!!!    :loud-speaker-saying-no-smiley-emoticon:

Not sure but I'm never going to need to find out because ain't no way I'm going through TSA. It would be like hulk turning green. Shit would happen.

Sky Cat    1,402

"Spread your legs, it's for your own safety." :angry:

These sick bastards are fortunate they don't have to deal with me.  I'd punch one of those f**kers so hard he wouldn't what hit him if he tried that crap with me.  Oh, and will I be flying into the USSA any time soon?  NOPE!  TSA one of the main reasons I will not do so.

Sky Cat    1,402
1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

Not sure but I'm never going to need to find out because ain't no way I'm going through TSA. It would be like hulk turning green. Shit would happen.

LOLOL, I just read your comment right after I posted mine on the subject! :gsbrnint:  Ok, Shep, if we ever go there then meet at the TSA checkpoint, alright? :angry:

Ukshep    18,991
32 minutes ago, Sky Cat said:

LOLOL, I just read your comment right after I posted mine on the subject! :gsbrnint:  Ok, Shep, if we ever go there then meet at the TSA checkpoint, alright? :angry:

Double the trouble for TSA :D sure thing :)

JayDee    1,182

Think President Stop-n-Frisk and Attorney General "Patriot Act" Sessions think this is making America great? Yes, I'm sure they do. I used to fly once a year, having to calm myself from a rage each time. Since this new rape technique,  no more flying for me, let the airlines crash and burn. 

Ukshep    18,991
1 minute ago, JayDee said:

Think President Stop-n-Frisk and Attorney General "Patriot Act" Sessions think this is making America great? Yes, I'm sure they do. I used to fly once a year, having to calm myself from a rage each time. Since this new rape technique,  no more flying for me, let the airlines crash and burn. 

Maybe that is the point. Limit movement of normal people, flood the remainder with immigrants! Watch chaos ensue.

JayDee    1,182
3 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Maybe that is the point. Limit movement of normal people, flood the remainder with immigrants! Watch chaos ensue.

I don't think that's the main goal (limiting movement), seeing how many people still fly. I think it's all about conditioning people to be violated and accept "authority".