Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

COBO Member

A Former SeAl's Solution to NK

COBO Member    3,155
5 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I like it!

Harkens back to the days of Voice of America. But that's a lot of weight when you add the chargers.

COBO Member    3,155
12 minutes ago, Commandante Frio said:

Funny, I couldn't drop an iPhone from 2 feet and cracked my screen,  so let's rethink this before we even open a apple store there...

Not a big fan of any Apple product. And now they want folks to flock to buy a #^/##%÷ phone for $1K? Be a lot cheaper to contract closer to the target and drop Samsungs.

londonorchar    352
1 hour ago, COBO Member said:

Brilliant!  But we need to make sure we put in a backdoor to those Iphones so as to monitor what the impact is!

Mario   
Mario

That kim is soo dangerous! OMG why cant we just nuke that country and be done with it. Then we can quickly put the UK in our crosshairs :nodl:

COBO Member    3,155
1 minute ago, Mario said:

That kim is soo dangerous! OMG why cant we just nuke that country and be done with it. Then we can quickly put the UK in our crosshairs :nodl:

You've got a point! And as long as you keep your hair combed right, it stays covered.

Ukshep    19,020
2 hours ago, Mario said:

Don't make me take out my galleon to defend the british seas.