COBO Member

A Former SeAl's Solution to NK

12 minutes ago, Commandante Frio said:

Funny, I couldn't drop an iPhone from 2 feet and cracked my screen,  so let's rethink this before we even open a apple store there...

Not a big fan of any Apple product. And now they want folks to flock to buy a #^/##%÷ phone for $1K? Be a lot cheaper to contract closer to the target and drop Samsungs.

Edited by COBO Member
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, COBO Member said:

Brilliant!  But we need to make sure we put in a backdoor to those Iphones so as to monitor what the impact is!

Mario

That kim is soo dangerous! OMG why cant we just nuke that country and be done with it. Then we can quickly put the UK in our crosshairs :nodl:

1 minute ago, Mario said:

That kim is soo dangerous! OMG why cant we just nuke that country and be done with it. Then we can quickly put the UK in our crosshairs :nodl:

You've got a point! And as long as you keep your hair combed right, it stays covered.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mario said:

Don't make me take out my galleon to defend the british seas.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.