Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.
Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

Senator Warns Of Imminent Nuke Attack On Seattle…But A Law Forbids Them From Preparing

Cinnamon    18,327

A United States senator has just warned that a nuclear attack by North Korea is imminent.  He wants Washinton state to prepare for the strike, but right now, a little law is getting in his way.

According to Senator Mark Miloscia, the danger to Washington state, which is the closest part of the contiguous US to North Korea, is “starting to become imminent.” Miloscia has warned that the threat of a nuclear attack is growing with each weapons test done by the North and their defiant leader, Kim Jong-Un.  He is urging lawmakers to back the bid for an emergency response plan when they meet tomorrow. But he’ll be fighting against a law that says the state of Washington cannot prepare for a nuclear war.

<snip>

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/senator-warns-of-imminent-nuke-attack-on-seattle-but-a-law-forbids-them-from-preparingb_09122017

Then someone better do something about that law. Ridiculouser and more ridiculouser. <<new word. 

• Like 2

TheToolman    466

Our gov prepares for themselves and. It the good people of WA state.  I would say about a 1/3 of the people are prepared.  The others are in Seattle and... well... it doesn't really matter....  just saying. :afro:

levinyl    20

never heard of something like this ever - A law restricting residents to be safe? WTF 

apache54    3,720
6 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Then someone better do something about that law. Ridiculouser and more ridiculouser. <<new word. 

like your new word!! lol

COBO Member    2,463

And how many remember back when Lyndsey Graham made the same prediction for Charleston harbor? What happened just days later off the coast of SC?

AztlanRising    212

Lindsay Gay-ham.... :getoutl: he and his butt buddy Con McStain should be activated by the President for immediate combat support service in the middle east [Gay-ham is an Air Force Reserve Colonel, LTC Con McStain is in the Retired Reserves]

“I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.”
― Robert A. Heinlein

• Like 2

COBO Member    2,463
56 minutes ago, RockyMtnXpress said:

“I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.”
― Robert A. Heinlein

BTW, Heilein and I share the same hometown.

• Like 1

COBO Member    2,463
1 hour ago, AztlanRising said:

Lindsay Gay-ham.... :getoutl: he and his butt buddy Con McStain should be activated by the President for immediate combat support service in the middle east [Gay-ham is an Air Force Reserve Colonel, LTC Con McStain is in the Retired Reserves]

Agreed. But you missed the bigger point.