Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Huge Study Finds Low-Fat, High-Carbohydrate Diets Increase Risk of Death

Williams    505
10 minutes ago, Malevolent said:

It is an eye opener if you look at the indigenous people of almost any country.  Many lived to a very ripe and healthy old-age (not taking wars into consideration) - they had no big pharma, doctors etc.  Lifestyle-ailments like diabetes, Parkinson or Alzheimer were in all probability not even "invented".  Obesity only manifested once the "West" corrupted the people with all kinds of everything, so did alcoholism etc.   We suffer the consequences of greed, greed and more greed and then there is big pharma and Monsatan.. 

Absolutely agree. It quickly goes to show how none of that is needed. And when one thinks, for instance, about the business of big pharma corporations and how they operate (and of course, it will be just like any other corporation - always only concerned about the "bottom line" and increasing profits, at any and all costs - and even more so in the case of big pharma - because of greedy and evil people).  It would therefore only make sense and be an incentive for them, to have lots and lots and lots of sick people around, who would then all of course also have to believe that they rely on and "need" to keep getting and taking their expensive drugs (that are really just poisons in disguise) and then they all have to keep on coming back for more. Much rather, than having a healthy and vibrant population, full of healthy, happy and free people, who therefore won't "need" any of them or their products.

Having lots of healthy and happy people who don't need their drugs would therefore be very bad for big pharma business, so it makes sense that they would actually want to maintain an ever increasingly sick (and suffering) population, to keep them as their customers for life, just as they have been doing. And not to even get started on Monsatan... (very appropriately named) 

Like the American Indians for example, who had been living an almost idyllic lifestyle, within and along with clean and unspoilt nature and where you could drink straight from any river, anywhere, etc. But as we know, that all got ruined by the greed and introduction of money-values and endless consumerism, that the new settlers sadly brought with them, instead of letting go of it all and leaving it behind, and then really starting over.

Remember years ago hearing out about some indigenous tribes in Africa, who were apparently found to have basically perfect teeth all throughout their tribes and had no need for dentists. 

Malevolent    2,689
8 minutes ago, Williams said:

Remember years ago hearing out about some indigenous tribes in Africa, who were apparently found to have basically perfect teeth all throughout their tribes and had no need for dentists. 

Even today, African people have much better teeth than most Westerners.  It is partly genetic, but most still believe in brushing (cleaning) teeth with ash.  Only the millennials are starting to use toothpaste and this is where the rot starts setting in.  Brush your teeth with a paste of baking soda and either vinegar or lemon juice - rinse with colloidal silver fluid..

Williams    505
6 minutes ago, Malevolent said:

Only the millennials are starting to use toothpaste and this is where the rot starts setting in.

Probably not surprising, thanks to the fluoride they add to commercial toothpastes. And then, also add to that the high amounts of refined sugar added into the diet.

Will vouch for the baking soda suggestion. It can be used (small amount) on its own too and it works well

sybdragon    1,482

Fat is good for you. They cut all the flavor of your steak off when they remove the fat. The fat is good. Butter is good. Margarine makes me gain weight but I can eat all the butter I want and not gain a thing. Eating egg yolks is good for you. Corn and vegetable oil is not a proper fat. A proper fat is lard or olive oil, chicken fat or even pork bacon grease. You will die if you only eat lean meat, like rabbits. You can not survive on rabbits. 

Try bone soup. It is very, very, very good for you. Bone soup.... Save your bones. Ask the butcher for some bones. You do not care if there are scraps on them. Dog bones? Just some meat bones. 

https://wellnessmama.com/5888/bone-broth/

http://blog.paleohacks.com/bone-broth-recipe/#

https://draxe.com/recipe/beef-bone-broth/

Condor    942
 Ukshep    18,746
5 hours ago, Zing said:

Studies are contradicting .... what to believe?  Low sugar diet makes sense to me and has improved my a1c.   I avoid dairy to because of allergies.

It's all in the type of sugar I find. For instance honey contains sugar but that is super good for you :D In fact honey is the only form of sugar I intake.

Cinnamon    21,652

I read somewhere that the bread we eat today would be considered cake in the old days, because it's so sweet. Most consume so much sweet stuff they don't even taste the sugar in the bread. I can taste it. I can't eat bread and starchy stuff, it makes me gain weight super fast. 

Cinnamon    21,652
12 minutes ago, Condor said:

Apparently you tube will not allow embedding of that video. 

Usually the user sets it to where you have to go there and doesn't allow embedding.