Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.
Cinnamon

Huge Study Finds Low-Fat, High-Carbohydrate Diets Increase Risk of Death

Blipkints    195

Yep, eat soup.

Done a thousand times, pay more for organic. Which makes sense, fvck you Monsanto.

Edited by Blipkints
  • Like 3

Malevolent    2,356

There was a huge court case in SA because of this.  A medical doc who has been involved in sport and fitness science for many years wrote a book and advised mothers NOT to feed kids and themselves on carbs.  The big-brands took exception and a massive court case was launched - he won.  Go google Tim Noakes

• Like 1

Williams    472

A truly healthy diet and lifestyle would be much easier to achieve and maintain, if it was a primarily agrarian society. With people everywhere living with nature and the animals, and always seeking to live in harmony and in balance with nature, instead of how it has been with the (money driven) market-system and with its constant exploiting and destroying of nature (and destroying ourselves too, along with it) for profit and to serve mammon/materialism..  

Unfortunately the current system is still totally one based on the love of money (and lust for power) and so, all of nature suffers as a result of this and our health suffers along with it.

• Like 4

Sky Cat    1,124

Yup, but I could have told them that. I NEVER eat or drink anything "low fat" or "no fat"; I avoid that shit like the plague.  Always, and only, 100% fat :nodl:  Eat carbs in moderation.  Eat either no- or very, very little refined sugar.  Currently I will eat sugar no more than once a week.  GOT TO eat enough fat, the body needs it; also the brain is made up of mostly fat.  All the "low fat" crap is literally making people stupid and then slowly killing them.

• Like 3

Malevolent    2,356
31 minutes ago, Williams said:

A truly healthy diet and lifestyle would be much easier to achieve and maintain, if it was a primarily agrarian society. With people everywhere living with nature and the animals, and always seeking to live in harmony and in balance with nature, instead of how it has been with the (money driven) market-system and with its constant exploiting and destroying of nature (and destroying ourselves too, along with it) for profit and to serve mammon/materialism..  

Unfortunately the current system is still totally one based on the love of money (and lust for power) and so, all of nature suffers as a result of this and our health suffers along with it.

It is an eye opener if you look at the indigenous people of almost any country.  Many lived to a very ripe and healthy old-age (not taking wars into consideration) - they had no big pharma, doctors etc.  Lifestyle-ailments like diabetes, Parkinson or Alzheimer were in all probability not even "invented".  Obesity only manifested once the "West" corrupted the people with all kinds of everything, so did alcoholism etc.   We suffer the consequences of greed, greed and more greed and then there is big pharma and Monsatan.. 

• Like 3

Malevolent    2,356
3 minutes ago, Sky Cat said:

Yup, but I could have told them that. I NEVER eat or drink anything "low fat" or "no fat"; I avoid that shit like the plague.  Always, and only, 100% fat :nodl:  Eat carbs in moderation.  Eat either no- or very, very little refined sugar.  Currently I will eat sugar no more than once a week.  GOT TO eat enough fat, the body needs it; also the brain is made up of mostly fat.  All the "low fat" crap is literally making people stupid and then slowly killing them.

I cannot believe diet cool drink works....I've never seen a thin guy drink the shit.:gsbrnint:

I do not use sugar at all - I drink lots of cowboy coffee - black and bitter.  I eat lots of meat and I love the fat ..:blink:  I eat very little carbs - other than my two slices of lo-GI toast with 4 eggs in the morning I do not eat any.

• Like 1

Malevolent    2,356
3 minutes ago, Blipkints said:

Whats the term? Psychotis, where the body runs on fat & not suger.

Ketosis? I think..

Zing    763
4 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

The findings of research that was conducted nearly 60 years ago became accepted as truth and led to the widespread promotion of a low-fat diet for weight control and overall health.

Unfortunately, that trend backfired in a disastrous way.

It has caused significant damage to the health of countless people over the last few decades.

Despite being based on flawed studies, industry influence, bias, and deceptive marketing, many people still believe that low-fat diets are ideal. For so many years, we were told that dietary fat would make us physically fat and would damage our health that fat-phobia (understandably) persists.

But more and more studies have found that the low-fat diet trend has been devastating to health and is a likely cause of startlingly high rates of overweight and obesity.

The latest evidence comes from the international Prospective Urban Rural Epidemiology (PURE) study, with two papers published in The Lancet on August 29, 2017. Its research team recorded the eating habits of 135,000 adults between 35 and 70 years of age in 18 countries (including high-income, medium-income, and low-income nations) and followed the participants’ health for more than seven years on average.

The study was led by researchers at the Population Health Research Institute (PHRI) of McMaster University and Hamilton Health Sciences in Hamilton, Canada.

The team found that people eating high quantities of carbohydrates had a nearly 30% higher risk of dying during the study than people eating a low-carb diet. And, people eating high-fat diets had a 23% lower chance of dying during the study’s seven years of follow-up compared to people who ate less fat.

The research also found that eating fruits, vegetables, and legumes can lower your risk of dying prematurely. But three or four servings a day seemed to be adequate: additional servings didn’t appear to provide more benefit.

Here’s more on that, from the press release:

<snip>

http://www.nutritionalanarchy.com/2017/09/09/huge-study-finds-low-fat-high-carbohydrate-diets-increase-risk-of-death/

Aand once again, CTers (Critical Thinkers) are ahead of them by years!  

Studies are contradicting .... what to believe?  Low sugar diet makes sense to me and has improved my a1c.   I avoid dairy to because of allergies.