Jump to content
Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.
Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

WOW: Hillary Clinton Wanted to Make ‘Voodoo Dolls’ of Reporters, Lawmakers to Stick Them With Pins

Recommended Posts

 Cinnamon    18,327

Psycho Hillary Clinton was so peeved about the media coverage over her private email server that she was considering making voodoo dolls in the image of “certain members” of the news and Congress with the intention of “[sticking] them full of pins.”

<snip>

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/09/wow-hillary-clinton-wanted-make-voodoo-dolls-reporters-lawmakers-stick-pins/

She also wanted to sacrifice a chicken to Moloch, so.. this isn't so bad is it?  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    15,963
4 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Psycho Hillary Clinton was so peeved about the media coverage over her private email server that she was considering making voodoo dolls in the image of “certain members” of the news and Congress with the intention of “[sticking] them full of pins.”

<snip>

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/09/wow-hillary-clinton-wanted-make-voodoo-dolls-reporters-lawmakers-stick-pins/

She also wanted to sacrifice a chicken to Moloch, so.. this isn't so bad is it?  

Fits her satanic m.o perfectly! f**king sicko b*tch she is.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Quiet Storm    656

Preacher Boy did just that very thing, only to her, then we slit the things throat and burned it in the fire.  :nukeanimated:

For those who do not know, Preacher Boy is a Half crazed mountain man who cooks up Blue Thunder moonshine down here.  Also prophesies from time to time.  :scary: 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 apache54    3,720
7 minutes ago, Quiet Storm said:

Preacher Boy did just that very thing, only to her, then we slit the things throat and burned it in the fire.  :nukeanimated:

For those who do not know, Preacher Boy is a Half crazed mountain man who cooks up Blue Thunder moonshine down here.  Also prophesies from time to time.  :scary: 

lets hope it works!! she seems to have more lives than a cat!! LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Quiet Storm    656
6 minutes ago, apache54 said:

lets hope it works!! she seems to have more lives than a cat!! LOL

It did, we done that before the election. She lost, and didn't speak again until recently.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 apache54    3,720
2 minutes ago, Quiet Storm said:

It did, we done that before the election. She lost, and didn't speak again until recently.

GREAT!!!

can he do it again and add more MOJO to it ?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Quiet Storm    656
5 minutes ago, apache54 said:

GREAT!!!

can he do it again and add more MOJO to it ?

I'll check it out,  I'm sure he will be more than happy to start on a new project. Especially when it involves Hildabeast.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 apache54    3,720
5 minutes ago, Quiet Storm said:

I'll check it out,  I'm sure he will be more than happy to start on a new project. Especially when it involves Hildabeast.

sounds great!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    15,963
52 minutes ago, Quiet Storm said:

For those who do not know, Preacher Boy is a Half crazed mountain man who cooks up Blue Thunder moonshine down here.  Also prophesies from time to time.  :scary: 

Does he have anything to share right now? you should find out!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hillary
Hillary
Go Away
Tired Of Seeing
Your Wickedness
Everyday

She should have been the one chosen to play ‘Pennywise’

After all, she is the scariest demonic predatory shapeshifting clown I’ve ever run across...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up to our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

Jump To Top
×