Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Catherine Herridge Uncovers State Dept. Cover-Up of Benghazi Terror Attack

Cinnamon    21,854

james hoft

Published on Sep 12, 2017

The US State Department hired a UK company with no experience in hostile climates who operated without weapons in Benghazi. A US security firm was told to be silent about it or risk losing future contracts. This is the Swamp Squared.

This is absolutely horrifying! 

Malevolent    2,705

Will this too be swept under the carpet?  Will we have another suicide soon? When will Killary be held accountable for the screw-ups and deliberate treason?

Ukshep    18,912
4 minutes ago, Malevolent said:

Will this too be swept under the carpet?  Will we have another suicide soon? When will Killary be held accountable for the screw-ups and deliberate treason?

Hillary's time is coming. She will be exposed. She has to be if any good remains in this world.

apache54    4,609
2 minutes ago, periclymenoides said:

kind of shocking

not really, if you are open to the fact of HOW corrupt our government really IS!!!! the whole group needs to be purged!! new blood non politicians installed in office!! 

Blipkints    296
6 minutes ago, apache54 said:

not really, if you are open to the fact of HOW corrupt our government really IS!!!! the whole group needs to be purged!! new blood non politicians installed in office!! 

Not just yours, don't be inclusive.

apache54    4,609
3 minutes ago, Blipkints said:

Not just yours, don't be inclusive.

I assume you mean other countries?? need to be purged as well? and IF that is what you mean then yes that is true, but the thread was only talking about the USA so that is where i left it!

CSB    1,997

I'm surprised that this is on FoxNews , So I am assuming this is gone mainstream . TV and such 

periclymenoides    1,232
55 minutes ago, apache54 said:

kind of shocking 4:11

Tucker's final assessment of the story ;)