Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon says bitcoin is a 'fraud' that will eventually blow up

Cinnamon    21,926

Dimon is a crook, so take it with a grain. Or gallon. 

"It's worse than tulip bulbs. It won't end well. Someone is going to get killed," Dimon said.

Bitcoin fell to trade around its session lows after Dimon's comments.

Dimon's criticism comes at a time when some well-known figures on Wall Street are starting to embrace the cryptocurrency.

<snip>

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/09/12/jpmorgan-ceo-jamie-dimon-raises-flag-on-trading-revenue-sees-20-percent-fall-for-the-third-quarter.html

Ukshep    19,020

I don't agree but I do not disagree with this.

I think bitcoin is one of the things on the path to the beast system. I know that they need a way to bankrupt those in the alt scene as we horde wealth and prep well. It's been an area they never could drain. So I would not be surprised to see a collapse of it and other digital currencies that will bankrupt many which will lead to another rising that is deemed safer, better. But this one will be government backed and the beast.

Malevolent    2,723
17 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Hmmmm what or who has ever won a complete fight against the forces of the Fiat-system?  Those banksters are simply looking for a time where they can cash-in and then drop the bottom out of this virtual money system.

And soon the world will be reduced to this..  :gsbrnint:

Sky Cat    1,406

LOL, Jamie is just butthurt because Bitcoin ate his lunch.  JP Morgan's profits are down 20%. :laughtoomuch:

Also, his daughter wants to buy some Bitcoin and didn't want to pay too much for them before it gets to $10,000.  "Daddy, please say something and make the price go down."  "Ok dear"  "thanks, daddy"

Sky Cat    1,406
7 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Dimon is a crook

He should be behind bars, but the criminals in Con-gress are complicit so they just give him a pass.  Without Jamie's help Bernie Madoff wouldn't have been able to pull off the scams and fraud he did.  Jamie is simply the bigger fish that ought to be fried (as opposed to only the small fish, Madoff, who was fried instead.)

grav    520
5 hours ago, Ukshep said:

I think bitcoin is one of the things on the path to the beast system. I know that they need a way to bankrupt those in the alt scene as we horde wealth and prep well. It's been an area they never could drain. So I would not be surprised to see a collapse of it and other digital currencies that will bankrupt many which will lead to another rising that is deemed safer, better. But this one will be government backed and the beast.

Me too. It's still funny money, no different from paper currency. If the internet goes away, which is very possible, it will disappear into thin air, which is where it is in the first place. Silver coins are a better idea. 

Ukshep    19,020
29 minutes ago, grav said:

Me too. It's still funny money, no different from paper currency. If the internet goes away, which is very possible, it will disappear into thin air, which is where it is in the first place. Silver coins are a better idea. 

Precious metals will always be good until they are no longer rare that is.