Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

WHOA! 'It Was A Breach' Awans Allegedly Funneled Dems' Data to Secret Server, Falsified Evidence To Cover It Up

Cinnamon    21,901

EXCLUSIVE: DWS IT Guy Was Banned From House After Trying To Hide Secret Server

LUKE ROSIA

A secret server is behind the Capitol Police’s decision to ban a former IT aide to Democratic Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz from the House network.

Now-indicted former congressional IT aide Imran Awan allegedly routed data from numerous House Democrats to a secret server. Police grew suspicious and requested a copy of the server early this year, but they were provided with an elaborate falsified image designed to hide the massive violations. The falsified image is what ultimately triggered their ban from the House network Feb. 2, according to a senior House official with direct knowledge of the investigation.

The secret server was connected to the House Democratic Caucus, an organization chaired by then-Rep. Xavier Becerra. Police informed Becerra that the server was the subject of an investigation and requested a copy of it. Authorities considered the false image they received to be interference in a criminal investigation, the senior official said.

Data was also backed up to Dropbox in huge quantities, the official said. Congressional offices are prohibited from using Dropbox, so an unofficial account was used, meaning Awan could have still had access to the data even though he was banned from the congressional network.

<SNIP>

http://dailycaller.com/2017/09/12/exclusive-dws-it-guy-was-banned-from-house-after-trying-to-hide-secret-server/

Keep up the fine work, Mr. Rosiak! You are the ONLY one covering this story properly!  Wow, this just keeps getting more and more interesting! 

Cinnamon    21,901

Pay attention folks, if there ever was an Achilles Heel of the Demonrats, I believe this is it. 

apache54    4,627
8 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Keep up the fine work, Mr. Rosiak! You are the ONLY one covering this story properly!  Wow, this just keeps getting more and more interesting! 

He better be careful or he will become a stat on the Clintoncide trail of death!!

COBO Member    3,155
14 minutes ago, apache54 said:

He better be careful or he will become a stat on the Clintoncide trail of death!!

I mentioned that a day or so back. We're all hoping he's able to live long enough to testify!

apache54    4,627
5 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

I mentioned that a day or so back. We're all hoping he's able to live long enough to testify!

Agreed

I guess i missed that comment! sorry!  LOL, 

COBO Member    3,155
1 minute ago, apache54 said:

Agreed

I guess i missed that comment! sorry!  LOL, 

:gsbrnint:. Jethro Gibbs says, "Don't apologize...makes you look weak."

apache54    4,627
1 minute ago, COBO Member said:

YUP!!  LOL  , i am weak!!   LOL

apache54    4,627
8 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

reminded me of urban survival training, where you fall down on your knees and start crying and begging for your life and as your doing that you pull your ankle gun out of its holster and shoot the assailant under the chin into their brain!! yea that one is kinda hard to do, the part of crying and begging that is!! LOL :banana-gun:

COBO Member    3,155
1 minute ago, apache54 said:

reminded me of urban survival training, where you fall down on your knees and start crying and begging for your life and as your doing that you pull your ankle gun out of its holster and shoot the assailant under the chin into their brain!! you that one is kinda hard to do, the part of crying and begging that is!! LOL :banana-gun:

Mentioned before I was called "the arrogant one" by our captors in SERE school. But at my age, I had psyched myself up to remember it was all a game. Consequently, I earned that tag by having my own fun (for maybe a total of 5min of the entire time in the POW camp). Debrief back at North Island was harsh!

apache54    4,627
20 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

Mentioned before I was called "the arrogant one" by our captors in SERE school. But at my age, I had psyched myself up to remember it was all a game. Consequently, I earned that tag by having my own fun (for maybe a total of 5min of the entire time in the POW camp). Debrief back at North Island was harsh!

That is the biggest part of it,  the control of your  mind, and how you deal with it is the key!!  these things will never go away!!  I can tell some true stories of  being chased by about 30 in the jungles of South America but better not on here, YES one of these days your silver trailer needs a camp fire in the NM mountains and a couple of cold ones!!