Dr. Evil

Trey Gowdy's getting closer to nailing the lying swine

All bark and no bite!  Told him so on Twitter. It is high time these mudslinging competitions are tested in a decent court of law.  Maybe with a Jury imported from outside of America.  I'm happy to go, so is @Ukshep (I'm sure) and a few others from Aus etc.. We could only add value to the critical thinking process of a Jury..:gsbrnint:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Malevolent said:

We could only add value to the critical thinking process of a Jury..:gsbrnint:

We could each sever a finger and send it to be the judge, jury. We'd still provide more critical thinking power... And we'd have our fingers on the trigger.

3 hours ago, Ukshep said:

He just calls them out with no action ever... needs moar action!

YUP!! NO action means they are part of the plan, he just is a smoke and mirrors guy!! 

I think he's choosing his words carefully as befits a former prosecutor working within a process, in his former life the courts and in his current life the membership of the intell committee. He can't say much more than he said without stepping on the toes of the other members and being seen by them as a maverick which will get him instantly removed. But IMO he was quite clear on his intentions. Watch this space, IMO.

I've been watching Gowdy for awhile. He says everything people want to hear and makes them think something will actually happen to the perps but so far, nothing has.  He's good at making people cheer, though. 

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.