Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.
Dr. Evil

Trey Gowdy's getting closer to nailing the lying swine

Ukshep    16,083

He just calls them out with no action ever... needs moar action!

Malevolent    2,356

All bark and no bite!  Told him so on Twitter. It is high time these mudslinging competitions are tested in a decent court of law.  Maybe with a Jury imported from outside of America.  I'm happy to go, so is @Ukshep (I'm sure) and a few others from Aus etc.. We could only add value to the critical thinking process of a Jury..:gsbrnint:

• Like 2

Ukshep    16,083
1 minute ago, Malevolent said:

We could only add value to the critical thinking process of a Jury..:gsbrnint:

We could each sever a finger and send it to be the judge, jury. We'd still provide more critical thinking power... And we'd have our fingers on the trigger.

• Haha 1

apache54    3,792
3 hours ago, Ukshep said:

He just calls them out with no action ever... needs moar action!

YUP!! NO action means they are part of the plan, he just is a smoke and mirrors guy!! 

• Sad 1

Dr. Evil    1,023

I think he's choosing his words carefully as befits a former prosecutor working within a process, in his former life the courts and in his current life the membership of the intell committee. He can't say much more than he said without stepping on the toes of the other members and being seen by them as a maverick which will get him instantly removed. But IMO he was quite clear on his intentions. Watch this space, IMO.

Cinnamon    18,506

I've been watching Gowdy for awhile. He says everything people want to hear and makes them think something will actually happen to the perps but so far, nothing has.  He's good at making people cheer, though. 

• Like 1