Ukshep

Massive 'Mega Quake' Drill Being Held In Washington State

It's being called the largest exercise of any kind in Washington state history, and it's all about getting ready for what scientists say is coming: a magnitude 9 earthquake and ensuing tsunami.

14 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

It's being called the largest exercise of any kind in Washington state history, and it's all about getting ready for what scientists say is coming: a magnitude 9 earthquake and ensuing tsunami.

Hmmm... FEMA ran a drill last year about this! They must know somethings up.

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2016/06/20000_to_participate_in_massiv.html

I was out camping with my son for the last 4 days.  I've been around 1/2 of the state and didn't see one military vehicle.  I didn't get the memo but I always worry about it.

Edited by TheToolman
  • Like 1

Aeriel Footage and also eyewitness reports from  up above are intriguing, they say, and show the ground turning into pretty much water, rolling and waving as if it were liquid.  :pulling-hair:

Not so sure this is accurate?? Looking deeper. It's first published a while ago. 2016. But it's been updated recently. Can't find anything more.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.