Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.
Ukshep

Massive 'Mega Quake' Drill Being Held In Washington State

Ukshep    16,083

It's being called the largest exercise of any kind in Washington state history, and it's all about getting ready for what scientists say is coming: a magnitude 9 earthquake and ensuing tsunami.

• Like 2

Quick1966    1,135
14 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

It's being called the largest exercise of any kind in Washington state history, and it's all about getting ready for what scientists say is coming: a magnitude 9 earthquake and ensuing tsunami.

Hmmm... FEMA ran a drill last year about this! They must know somethings up.

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2016/06/20000_to_participate_in_massiv.html

TheToolman    480

I was out camping with my son for the last 4 days.  I've been around 1/2 of the state and didn't see one military vehicle.  I didn't get the memo but I always worry about it.

Edited by TheToolman
  • Like 2

Cinnamon    18,506

Only think you can drill for with quakes is the aftermath, during... fuggedaboutit. 

Quiet Storm    658

Aeriel Footage and also eyewitness reports from  up above are intriguing, they say, and show the ground turning into pretty much water, rolling and waving as if it were liquid.  :pulling-hair:

Ukshep    16,083

Not so sure this is accurate?? Looking deeper. It's first published a while ago. 2016. But it's been updated recently. Can't find anything more.