Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.
Ukshep

Astronomer Reveals the Facts About September 23! What Will Really Happen?

Sagd    81

Interesting for Lynn send me money. Friend of mine has a theory be thinks there moving all the third world people around in hopes of saving the human race .He's sure something's coming that's going to flip the planet sent me links apparently it will flip in 26 minutes .So his idea is send all the races around world to keep the human genetic code viable wherever humans may survive this coming disaster .

Ukshep    16,083
4 minutes ago, Sagd said:

Interesting for Lynn send me money. Friend of mine has a theory be thinks there moving all the third world people around in hopes of saving the human race .He's sure something's coming that's going to flip the planet sent me links apparently it will flip in 26 minutes .So his idea is send all the races around world to keep the human genetic code viable wherever humans may survive this coming disaster .

Not sure what good that does if everyone kills each other :D

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Malevolent    2,356
13 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Just time for discussion on it.....

11 days to go.

Oh well, in that case  Merry Christmas, :cheers:  seeing we will not be around then...:gsbrnint:

• Like 1

therobots    94

I listened to this very carefully, and came to the following conclusions:

1. The "expert" does not deny that the event (sign) will happen.

2. He does not deny that this is a RARE event.

3. He does not deny the claims of those promoting / documenting the event itself.

4. They both "Link" this event's actual date of 9/23/17 to the Return of Jesus - which I'm sure many people are doing, but this avoids the point that I've seen being made about this sign (that it is just a sign/indicator of future apocalyptic events.)

5. They go on to disparage all those other times people have "predicted" the end of the world.  Which again is truthful, but the intent is to downplay and ridicule this rare event.  And they base this ridicule on the false claim that 'something BIG' will happen ON THAT DATE.

6. He goes on to state that Leo has 10 stars (or 13 or 120 or...) (not 9). This could be the case, I don't know, I'm not an expert, and this does require additional research.  Feels like he is trying to confuse the issue IMO.

7. They position themselves for a 9/24/17 victory (because the "Rapture" / "Second Coming" or any other BIG BAD thing will happen ON THAT DATE.  Very disingenuous and deceptive IMO

Bottom Line:  I find this video very suspicious because there is no direct denial of the event or it's rareness (except for the #stars in Leo).  They tie the "Rapture" or "Second Coming" directly to 9/23/17 - which many of the people promoting this event DIRECTLY do not do.  Many promoters simple state that the sign will happen, and that it is an indicator of things to come (i.e. Revelations).  This event will happen.  It has been described in the Bible IMO, and when he claims that it will not be seen this is very deceiving.  I don't trust this person or the person who owns the channel.  Feels very deceptive to me.

• Like 2

Ukshep    16,083
4 minutes ago, therobots said:

3. He does not deny the claims of those promoting / documenting the event itself.

4. They both "Link" this event's actual date of 9/23/17 to the Return of Jesus - which I'm sure many people are doing, but this avoids the point that I've seen being made about this sign (that it is just a sign/indicator of future apocalyptic events.)

5. They go on to disparage all those other times people have "predicted" the end of the world.  Which again is truthful, but the intent is to downplay and ridicule this rare event.  And they base this ridicule on the false claim that 'something BIG' will happen ON THAT DATE.

6. He goes on to state that Leo has 10 stars (or 13 or 120 or...) (not 9). This could be the case, I don't know, I'm not an expert, and this does require additional research.  Feels like he is trying to confuse the issue IMO.

7. They position themselves for a 9/24/17 victory (because the "Rapture" / "Second Coming" or any other BIG BAD thing will happen ON THAT DATE.  Very disingenuous and deceptive IMO

Bottom Line:  I find this video very suspicious because there is no direct denial of the event or it's rareness (except for the #stars in Leo).  They tie the "Rapture" or "Second Coming" directly to 9/23/17 - which many of the people promoting this event DIRECTLY do not do.  Many promoters simple state that the sign will happen, and that it is an indicator of things to come (i.e. Revelations).  This event will happen.  It has been described in the Bible IMO, and when he claims that it will not be seen this is very deceiving.  I don't trust this person or the person who owns the channel.  Feels very deceptive to me.

Thank you. I almost thought no one was interested!

The way in which the video was done seems to be a fine balance between. As if not to piss anyone off?? Not sure. But it smelt of disinfo.

Question is... Why are those that usually eat this shit up not touching it.

• Like 1

AgedLace    214
8 minutes ago, therobots said:

I like your assessment.  You're right, the rapture will not take place on this date, and as you said it *is* the sign described in the Bible. 

• Like 2

AgedLace    214
9 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

The way in which the video was done seems to be a fine balance between. As if not to piss anyone off?? Not sure. But it smelt of disinfo.

Good question.  This alone should be enough to make us realize there is more to this than meets the eye. 

• Like 1

Ukshep    16,083
12 minutes ago, AgedLace said:

I like your assessment.  You're right, the rapture will not take place on this date, and as you said it *is* the sign described in the Bible. 

We may never know the day or the hour. But from signs we will know the year and the month and the week possibly. Warnings exist for a reason. I see the truth in plain sight now.

AgedLace    214
2 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

We may never know the day or the hour. But from signs we will know the year and the month and the week possibly. Warnings exist for a reason. I see the truth in plain sight now.

I do agree.  Those who are looking recognize both the signs and the times.  If it was 'at the door' before then we could say its now upon us.

• Like 1

therobots    94
2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Very good question Shep.  Maybe it's just because there is so much sh!t going on all over the place, everyone is fatigued?  For me, much of the "Political" scene and all the ANTIFA/BLS BS is a distraction.   We're being setup for something much (much) bigger and transformative.  I just don't know what that thing is, but it could be that this is more important than the distractions?