Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.
Darkness10001

F**k Technology These Days. Shove It Up Your A**

grav    276

I have a cell phone. $99 (Tracfone) a year for basic minutes, which is definitely worth having when I'm on the road. Congratulations, @Darkness10001 for your smart lifestyle.

• Like 1

Blipkints    195
1 hour ago, Lucy Barnable said:

I don't have anything "smart"either and I don't even own a TV but I must admit I do love the internet.

Yeah I understand OP's point completely but without the net I for one would not know 1/10 of what I know now.

• Like 1

Blipkints    195
1 hour ago, Lucy Barnable said:

I don't have anything "smart"either and I don't even own a TV but I must admit I do love the 

Edited by Blipkints
2nd oops

DRUMZ    646

I have a feeling that in the not too distant future, we will all be living a life without any tech whether we like it or not.

Will be great for the very rural folks who prefer it that way, but life will be harder for sure.

Those who live in big cities.... only thing I can say is best of luck to ya. I will certainly pray for your soul.

Peace and Love!  

• Haha 1

grav    276
7 minutes ago, DRUMZ said:

I have a feeling that in the not too distant future, we will all be living a life without any tech whether we like it or not.

Will be great for the very rural folks who prefer it that way, but life will be harder for sure.

Those who live in big cities.... only thing I can say is best of luck to ya. I will certainly pray for your soul.

Peace and Love!  

I have a feeling you are right. The internet and COP are the best part of a soulless tech world. I am sorry young people will never experience the wonderful Age of Innocence I grew up in. Yes, we had Vietnam, the Cold War, Wall Street failures. What's on the horizon will make those look like little bumps in the road.

• Like 2

Lucy Barnable    3,840
21 minutes ago, Blipkints said:

Yeah I understand OP's point completely but without the net I for one would not know 1/10 of what I know now.

Yep, I used to spend so much time libraries.
The net has made research so much easier.

• Like 3

Blipkints    195
1 minute ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Yep, I used to spend so much time libraries.
The net has made research so much easier.

I still visit the Library occasionally but rarely borrow anything because I see how much of the info/books are already co-opted or re-writing of history if you know what I mean.

DRUMZ    646

Yeah man... Pray for our youth. They are getting f**ked from all directions with all the perverted zio shit.

• Like 2

Lucy Barnable    3,840
1 minute ago, Blipkints said:

I still visit the Library occasionally but rarely borrow anything because I see how much of the info/books are already co-opted or re-writing of history if you know what I mean.

I do.
The books I used to find or have them get I can't find anymore.
I'veve noticed info and articles disappearing on the internet too.

:angry:

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, grav said:

I have a feeling you are right. The internet and COP are the best part of a soulless tech world. I am sorry young people will never experience the wonderful Age of Innocence I grew up in. Yes, we had Vietnam, the Cold War, Wall Street failures. What's on the horizon will make those look like little bumps in the road.

I grew up, living in the southwestern part of Indiana. They called it busrowbottom, had no running water in the cabin, actually it was a three room house, kitchen, living room with a pot belly stove, and one bedroom. Had an outhouse (two stall) (hole) with a deep pit, filled with muddaubers, and wasp. They didn't bother you if you didn't bother them, just ignore them. Walked 1/2 mile down a lane to catch the school at 7:15am, rain or shine. So in essence I grew up in what you yearn for, it was great, no neighbors for 3 miles, would go the Jim's grocery store 9 miles away, and mom would  buy $25.00 worth of supplies that would last a month. This was in the 50's early 60's, in 67, selective service put me in the military, there I saw my first black man, discover the dial phone, this is when I started my education. Where I came from was no picnic, but I was never happier. It all started my real education in 1967, I never hated anyone, but I learned quickly, whom not to socialize with. 

Good luck with your endeavors, there is truth in the words "You can return, but you can never go home again" I doubt some could overcome the tribulations.

Edited by IamMeYouareYou
  • Like 2

DRUMZ    646
38 minutes ago, IamMeYouareYou said:

I grew up, living in the southwestern part of Indiana. They called it busrowbottom, had no running water in the cabin, actually it was a three room house, kitchen, living room with a pot belly stove, and one bedroom. Had an outhouse (two stall) (hole) with a deep pit, filled with muddaubers, and wasp. They didn't bother you if you didn't bother them, just ignore them. Walked 1/2 mile down a lane to catch the school at 7:15am, rain or shine. So in essence I grew up in what you yearn for, it was great, no neighbors for 3 miles, would go the Jim's grocery store 9 miles away, and mom would  buy $25.00 worth of supplies that would last a month. This was in the 50's early 60's, in 67, selective service put me in the military, there I saw my first black man, discover the dial phone, this is when I started my education. Where I came from was no picnic, but I was never happier. It all started my real education in 1967, I never hated anyone, but I learned quickly, whom not to socialize with. 

Good luck with your endeavors, there is truth in the words "You can return, but you can never go home again" I doubt some could overcome the tribulations.

Wow! I bet you are full of cool stories too! You are right, many yearn for the old ways but most could not cope after growing up with so much comfort. They say that in SHTF situations there is often a lot of boredom and books are a hot commodity. Did you hunt and fish?

How far was the nearest bar and what was that like? Were the women much different then today in the very rural places? 

• Like 1