Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.
Darkness10001

F**k Technology These Days. Shove It Up Your A**

Ukshep    16,083

I think we have similar ideas. If I had 10 million I'd go carve out a tiny place in the middle of no where and vanish. And by carve out I mean... Out of the land...bunker too :D gotta survive cataclysm too.

• Like 2

Dr. Evil    1,023
46 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I think we have similar ideas. If I had 10 million I'd go carve out a tiny place in the middle of no where and vanish. And by carve out I mean... Out of the land...bunker too :D gotta survive cataclysm too.

This is where I'd go. Right at the head of one of those fiords. 

• Like 2

Dan Lannon    408
57 minutes ago, Darkness10001 said:

I am a millenial in my 20's

Dont have a cell phone or smart phone, smart TV, stupid retarded smart watch, dont have anything is  "smart".

Hell dont even have a credit card... I pay cash for EVERYTHING

Im an old school guy, i hate everything that is modern. Once i save enough money (technically i already have enough, just have to wait for the collapse), i am leaving this shithole suburb and moving far away from everyone in the rural area. Away from technology, and those stupid fking cell towers. I am going to make sure my land is surrounded by mountains so those stupid cell reception wont each my home.

This is also a big F U C K   YOU to Apple Who released the new Iphone X that has facial recognition technology. I hope those brain-dead slaves enjoy the prison (agenda 21 and 22) you are soon going to be living in... Hell, they even released the new apple watch 3 that has cell reception, not only these apple slaves will get genitalia cancer from their cell phone, but also arm cancer and other forms of cancer. Good riddance if you ask me.

Your last name wouldn't happen to be Kaczynski, eh?  :gsbrnint:

• Like 1

Ukshep    16,083
4 minutes ago, Dr. Evil said:

Ok with a neighbor? have a few mile between us?

• Like 2

Eve    199
6 minutes ago, Dr. Evil said:

Mm, good choice! Wild camping is legal in Norway, which allows you to camp anywhere and everywhere! Insert fun hitchhiker's story about camping at a petrol station for the evening as we made our way north. ^^

• Like 3

Mr.H    11

Technology is fine..its the people who use it for the wrong purposes within its creation and applications. Sounds more like were talking Sustainable Living, ie off the grid completely...no phones, computers hell not even a postal address, no power no anything not even income.

CSB    1,807

The passion for adventure is priceless !

This thread reminded me of this song . I to have had the desire of just walking away .

With the above being said I must say that I do feel blessed for being alive in such interesting times .

So I have made my mind up to stay here and continue to defend humanity and stand firm to good morality and the Constitution; I wont be swayed by any man .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1