Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Williams

King of Scotland

Williams    505

Revelation 16:15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed [is] he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

Matthew 24:43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.

1 Thessalonians 5:2 For yourselves know perfectly that the Day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

1 Thessalonians 5:4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that That Day should overtake you as a thief

2 Peter 3:10 But the Day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

According to Scripture The Lord clearly said that He would be coming as a thief

(A thief comes when no-one expects it.)

He would then enlighten the whole world, with His Truth (Matthew 24:27, Luke 17:24).

Then, after that the Coming in the "Clouds" will happen, exactly as it is written.

That is yet future.

Search the Scriptures.

Luke 17:22 And he said unto the disciples, The days will come, when ye shall desire to see one of the days of the Son of Man, and ye shall not see [it].
17:23 And they shall say to you, See here; or, see there: go not after [them], nor follow [them].

(i.e. like The Vatican, the Church of England, other churches and religions, etc. all have done. ALL of them, the false prophets of organised religion.)

http://JAHTruth.net/darth.htm

17:24 For as the lightning, that lighteneth out of the one [part] under heaven, shineth unto the other [part] under heaven; so shall also the Son of Man be in his day.

(i.e. Enlightening this very dark world with His Truth, just like the lightening of the rising sun lightens up the whole earth, when it rises.)

17:25 But first must he suffer many things, and be rejected of this generation.
17:26 And as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of Man.

(Just like the world of today. It is the "Times of Noah" all over again.

See :- http://jahtruth.net/noah.htm )

17:27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.
17:28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;
17:29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed [them] all.
17:30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of Man is revealed.

Please note that it clearly says, thus shall it be in the day when the Son of Man is REVEALED.

At the First Coming, The Lord left His disciples with the following question, regarding the time of His Second Coming:

Luke 18:8 I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of Man cometh, shall he find Faith on the earth?

What do you think? Is there Faith on the earth today?

http://JAHTruth.net 

"As The Lightening Shineth from the East even unto the West..."

P.S. If you want to understand why The Lord had to come back as a thief in the night (to this lunatic asylum prison planet, called Earth) watch the movie "Brubaker".

AgedLace    323

Luk 21:34 NASB - "Be on guard, so that your hearts will not be weighted down with dissipation and drunkenness and the worries of life, and that day will NOT come on you suddenly like a trap;
Luk 21:35 NASB - for it will come upon all those who dwell on the face of all the earth.
Luk 21:36 NASB - "But keep on the alert at all times, praying that you may have strength to escape all these things that are about to take place, and to stand before the Son of Man."

1Th 5:1 NASB - Now as to the times and the epochs, brethren, you have no need of anything to be written to you.
1Th 5:2 NASB - For you yourselves know full well that the day of the Lord will come just like a thief in the night.
1Th 5:3 NASB - While they are saying, "Peace and safety!" then destruction will come upon them suddenly like labor pains upon a woman with child, and they will not escape.
1Th 5:4 NASB - But you, brethren, are not in darkness, that the day would overtake you like a thief;
1Th 5:5 NASB - for you are all sons of light and sons of day. We are not of night nor of darkness;
1Th 5:6 NASB - so then let us not sleep as others do, but let us be alert and sober.

Mat 24:5 NASB - "For many will come in My name, saying, 'I am the Christ,' and will mislead many.
Mat 24:11 NASB - "Many false prophets will arise and will mislead many.
Mat 24:24 NASB - "For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will show great signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the elect.
Mar 13:6 NASB - "Many will come in My name, saying, 'I am He!' and will mislead many.

Williams    505

King of Scotland (UPDATE)

On September 4, 2017, the Procurator Fiscal decided not to proceed with the case against JAH/Muad’Dib and Stephen Crielly in Edinburgh, Scotland. This decision came just after each had submitted their “Minute of Notice” to the Procurator Fiscal and Sheriff Court, notifying them that JAH and Crielly intended discussing preparations for their challenge to the jurisdiction and sovereignty of the Crown/Regina at their upcoming hearing set for September 7, 2017.

For a full update (and much more, including information on the background to the case) can be read at the following links:

1. Procurator Fiscal Decides Not to Proceed with Case

2. Decision not to proceed against King of Scotland by Edinburgh Procurator Fiscal

Walk Softly    2,489

Jah - John Anthony Hill - False Christ

From link #2. 

"... And most importantly, the Scots should return the real Throne of David, the Stone of Destiny, to Christ, so that He can declare the Biblical Jubilee and begin to build God’s Kingdom on Earth..." 

Please guys and gals... Return the stone of destiney to John Anthony Hill so he can build God's kingdom on earth. This self proclaimed Jesus seems to be powerless without this stone of destiny. :blink:

It is written:

Then if anyone tells you, ‘Look, here is the Messiah,’ or ‘There he is,’ DON'T BELIEVE IT.   

And then at last, the sign that the Son of Man is coming will appear in the heavens, and there will be deep mourning among all the peoples of the earth. And they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.  And he will send out his angels with the mighty blast of a trumpet, and they will gather his chosen ones from all over the world —from the farthest ends of the earth and heaven.
Matthew 24:23‭, ‬30‭-‬31 NLT

Williams    505

Some additional articles that provide further background to JAH's recent court case are available at:

Scotland’s Life or Death Wrapped Up in IndyCamp?

Edinburgh – The little case of IndyCamp contains big news being kept from the people. It not only recently exposed the corruption in the Scottish judicial system, but it also shed light on the only way for Scotland to truly gain its independence.

To save their nation, Scots are going to have to collectively make a life and death decision. The simplicity of this decision lies within first supporting two of their fellow Scots who are appellants in the recent IndyCamp eviction case.

Who Will Rouse The Scots Up? The King of Scotland?

[Christ’s response to Mr. Turnbull’s decision “to rule in the case of IndyCamp”, can be found at “The King of Scotland”; where He has written a second Amicus Curiae Brief Affidavit of Truth, in support of several defendants in their Appeal process. He would also like to reinstate the True Jubilee in Scotland, returning the land and wealth to the people.]

Williams    505
56 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

Jah - John Anthony Hill - False Christ

From link #2. 

"... And most importantly, the Scots should return the real Throne of David, the Stone of Destiny, to Christ, so that He can declare the Biblical Jubilee and begin to build God’s Kingdom on Earth..." 

Please guys and gals... Return the stone of destiney to John Anthony Hill so he can build God's kingdom on earth. This self proclaimed Jesus seems to be powerless without this stone of destiny. :blink:

It is written:

Then if anyone tells you, ‘Look, here is the Messiah,’ or ‘There he is,’ DON'T BELIEVE IT.   

And then at last, the sign that the Son of Man is coming will appear in the heavens, and there will be deep mourning among all the peoples of the earth. And they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.  And he will send out his angels with the mighty blast of a trumpet, and they will gather his chosen ones from all over the world —from the farthest ends of the earth and heaven.
Matthew 24:23‭, ‬30‭-‬31 NLT

For the refutation of this misrepresentation of what it actually says in Scripture, please see 

http://jahtruth.net/emmau2.htm

http://jahtruth.net/noah.htm

A Freeman    664

For the scoffers and naysayers (who are the actual false prophets):-

Luke 23:34 Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do (they are insane). And they parted his raiment, and cast lots.

It should be self-evident that the reason there are so many false christs and false teachers, etc., here in the end-times, is to hide the REAL Christ Who, exactly as He promised, would have to be here NOW.

Christ made a "Life or death" (yours) Prophecy, that, at the time when he would return to the Earth, conditions and attitudes on the Earth would be like they were in "the days of Noah".

Matthew 24:37 But as the days of Noah [were], so shall also the coming of the Son of Man be.
24:38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark,
Luke 17:26 And as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of Man.
17:27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.
17:28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;
17:29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed [them] all.
17:30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of Man is revealed.

This Prophetical statement has never been fully understood or appreciated, by anyone, since it was first made, by Christ himself, 2000 years ago. Christ also said, repeatedly, "I AM NOT FROM THIS WORLD" (John 17:16).

Many people can see that, now, in the latter-half of the 20th century (the Last Days), those conditions are again plainly in evidence, especially Sodomy/homosexuality; lewdness and SCOFFING (Rev./Apoc. 21:8, 27 & 2 Peter 3 & 2 Tim. 3), for all to see and so, thereby, recognise "The Signs of The Times" (Matt. 16:3) and that Christ must come, or, as he said himself, be here NOW.

However, everyone has missed the crucially important point of this very eloquent, "Life or death" statement. That is, possibly, because they have not joined it to the other related-warning Prophecy, given by Jesus, which must be done, otherwise it is impossible to understand the full meaning and importance of the first statement.

Christ's second Prophetical statement was a warning about the many false christs (and religious teachers) and false prophets, who, under Satan's control, would come at the same time, in order to deceive as many people as possible (everyone except "the very Elect"), in order to keep them away from the REAL Christ, who would at this time be upon the Earth, in human form, inside a new body from Joseph/Ephraim (Please see my "On The Way to Emmaus Again" Booklet), if this were not true, Satan would have no need to make false ones to keep the people away from the REAL One. The best place to hide a tree is in a wood.

Mark 13:5 And Jesus answering them began to say, Take heed lest any [man] deceive you:
13:6 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am [Christ]; and shall deceive many.
Matthew 24:24 For there shall arise false christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if [it were] possible, they shall deceive the very Elect.
24:25 Behold, I have told you before.
24:26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, [he is] in the secret chambers; believe [it] not. (Search the Old Covenant Prophecies for where I will be).

This statement was NOT meant as a warning to people not to believe the real Christ who would be, as he said, on the Earth at this same time, but only against being deceived by the false ones, and by the false religion-teachers and prophets.

The first statement about the "Times of Noah" and the two crucially important points that were being made by Christ, that NO-ONE has understood, are that many, many people will believe and be deceived by false christs; false prophets and the false religion-teachers of every religion but no-one will believe the real Christ (except "the very Elect"), just as no-one believed Noah. That is what Christ really was saying, to YOU, that people would choose to believe anyone rather than believe him, and would take the "Quick and Easy-path" of Organised Religions, instead of The Way (2 Peter 2:14-15, 21 & 3:15-17).

The second, even more crucially important point to that statement, is that because no-one believed Noah and so did not REPENT and do as he told them to do, they ALL died. That is exactly what Christ was telling YOU, that is, that because the WHOLE world has been deceived by Satan (Rev./Apoc. 12:9) and will therefore refuse to believe the real Christ, as he himself Prophesied, you will, like the "Times of Noah", ALL be executed, except for the very "Elect/Chosen" who will believe and be invited to board his Ark (the "New Jerusalem"; please see my "Close Encounters of the Gibraltar Kind" Booklet).

Only the very few people who have stayed "spiritually-awake"; have not been deceived by Organised Religions into taking the "Quick and Easy-path" (please see my "Starwars - Fact NOT Fiction" and "The Real Darth Vader" Booklets) and have searched the Scriptures for the "Birth-marks" of the real Christ and from those "Birth-marks" that tell where the body he would use would be born; in what year; from which tribe; what he would do; where he would go, and, from the Truth he speaks; will recognise, kneel and serve the True Christ; board his Ark and be saved (Rev./Apoc. ch. 21).

EVERYONE else will burn just as Jesus said (Luke 19:27). This time, unlike the "Times of Noah", when water was used, there will be no more second-chances.

Psalm 68:4 Sing unto God, sing praises to His name: extol Him that rideth upon the heavens by His name JAH, and rejoice before Him.

AgedLace    323
4 minutes ago, Williams said:

For the refutation of this misrepresentation of what it actually says in Scripture, please see 

I dont know about others, but I do not accept what other people tell me the Bible says, or what it allegedly "really" means.    I read it for myself.  And having read it for myself, I must strongly disagree with your accusation that @walksoftly misrepresented Scripture.  In fact, he quoted it perfectly.  He didnt add words that are not in there and he didnt delete words that are in there.  Just because you dont agree with the scripture quoted doesnt mean you can arbitrarily accuse him of misrepresenting what it says.  Scripture stands alone.  It doesnt need man to explain it or interpret it. 

I think you owe him an apology.

Walk Softly    2,489
5 minutes ago, Williams said:

Lol... I have no doubt that the man claiming to be Christ would present his case.  

Jesus replied, “Don’t let anyone mislead you,  for many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah.’ They will deceive many.
Mark 13:5‭-‬6 NLT

Watch out! I have warned you about this ahead of time!
Mark 13:23 NLT

Williams    505
1 minute ago, AgedLace said:

I dont know about others, but I do not accept what other people tell me the Bible says, or what it allegedly "really" means.    I read it for myself.  And having read it for myself, I must strongly disagree with your accusation that @walksoftly misrepresented Scripture.  In fact, he quoted it perfectly.  He didnt add words that are not in there and he didnt delete words that are in there.  Just because you dont agree with the scripture quoted doesnt mean you can arbitrarily accuse him of misrepresenting what it says.  Scripture stands alone.  It doesnt need man to explain it or interpret it. 

I think you owe him an apology.

If you take Scripture out of context and cherry pick only what you want to believe and then present that as being the conclusion and totality of what the Scripture says, then it absolutely is a misrepresentation.

You cannot just cherry-pick out the parts of it that you would like to believe, in order to try and support that which you (or rather your "self", actually) have already decided must be true and leave out all the rest.

How can anyone think to know what it means, unless they are willing to read and consider all of it?

The links were therefore given to provide the refutation and proof of this, for those who read walk softly's post and may then be interested, as well as in the hope of providing the needed correction, but that of course does not mean it will be accepted.

Walk Softly    2,489
2 minutes ago, AgedLace said:

I think you owe him an apology

No apology needed.  :)

People are free to believe as they wish. 

And you're right, scripture defends itself when spoken/written without man's explanation.  

As you know, there is a very strong warning for those that add to or subtract from His Word.  Not to mention His warnings of being deceived by false Christ's.  

For these reasons, I pray blessings upon them.  While they condemn with threats of burning and eternal death, I pray for God's blessings to rain upon them.  

...Pray for those who persecute you!  In that way, you will be acting as true children of your Father in heaven. For he gives his sunlight to both the evil and the good, and he sends rain on the just and the unjust alike.  If you love only those who love you, what reward is there for that? Even corrupt tax collectors do that much.  If you are kind only to your friends, how are you different from anyone else? Even pagans do that.
Matthew 5:44‭-‬47 NLT

I follow Jesus Christ, God's son who died on the cross for my sins and was resurrected to fulfill the curse of the law. 

Jesus replied, “‘You must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your mind.’  This is the first and greatest commandment.  A second is equally important: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’  The entire law and all the demands of the prophets are based on these two commandments.”
Matthew 22:37‭-‬40 NLT

AgedLace    323
10 minutes ago, Williams said:

If you take Scripture out of context and cherry pick only what you want to believe and then present that as being the conclusion and totality of what the Scripture says, then it absolutely is a misrepresentation.

You cannot just cherry-pick out the parts of it that you would like to believe, in order to try and support that which you (or rather your "self", actually) have already decided must be true and leave out all the rest.

How can anyone think to know what it means, unless they are willing to read and consider all of it?

The links were therefore given to provide the refutation and proof of this, for those who read walk softly's post and may then be interested, as well as in the hope of providing the needed correction, but that of course does not mean it will be accepted.

Would you like me to paste up the entire chapter for context'??  Or the other myriads of the other Scriptures where Jesus said the exact same thing???? I will gladly do so if you so choose.