Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Williams

King of Scotland

Williams    505

King of Scotland

JAH’s Refutation of Charge

Introduction

Following JAH’s arrest and the subsequent  charge against Him of making threats, here below is The King of Scotland’s refutation of the charge.  The case seemingly heads one step nearer towards a courtroom criminal trial in Edinburgh before a jury. This follows a recent first hearing on 15th August 2017.

Click here for a PDF download of JAH’s Refutation of Charge document.

Alternatively read the wording used for JAH’s submission as reported on thefarrellreport.net, by following the link below:

http://jahtalk.thefarrellreport.net/king-of-scotland/

Williams    505

If anyone has not yet made the time to read, study and digest "The Survival Plan for all human+beings", then I would please like to urge you in the strongest possible way, to give due consideration to doing so now, while it is still possible for you to get it and you still have the time left to read it and start learning how to apply it to your life, PRIOR TO WW3 kicking off and killing billions of people.

According to Prophecy, the UK and USA are going to LOSE the upcoming WW3 as a punishment for not keeping The Covenant. There is therefore really no more time to waste, as this is extremely important and critical for your survival.

See: The Four Horsemen of The Apocalypse

Please, download the free Survival Plan PDF (The Way home or face The Fire - by JAH) today, so that you have a copy of it to read and can start learning how to survive what is now coming to pass in this world.

We cannot stress enough just how important this is.

JAH's radio interviews, that were broadcast in America over 16 years ago, explained what was going on at the time and also, what would soon be happening in this world (which has all come to pass.. in SPADES) as well as explaining about survival and what you will need to start learning and doing if you want to survive. 

The radio interviews are available as a free download in MP3 format, for you to listen to, at the following link:

JAHs Radio Interviews

Of course, anyone may choose to just brush off and ignore these warnings and decide not take any of it seriously, however doing so will be at their own peril. The choice is yours!

Who is JAH?

Walk Softly    2,489

My interest was piqued and I took a closer look. 

An excerpt... 

"In light of the above, the people of Scotland are duty-bound, by The Law (Deuteronomy 17:12*), to hunt down and execute Mr. Turnbull and all others, including Mrs. Elizabeth Mary Alexandra Battenberg, who, throughout my beloved United Kingdom, are administering fraudulent legislation, by which they oppress, rob and impoverish my peoples for their own selfish, evil gain, that they are doing as fraudulent registered “corporations,” trading for profit, or filthy lucre as Simon Peter called it, UNLESS they repent, kneel and swear allegiance to my Father, The Ruler of The Universe and me His Eldest Son and heir and agree to reinstate and administer ONLY MY LAW, with immediate effect.

They and the people of Scotland must acknowledge my Divine Right of Kingship over them, and ownership of this world, and give me my Rightful Throne – the REAL Stone of Destiny/Jacob’s Pillar/Bethel/The Throne of David, not the fake stone in Edinburgh Castle that Elizabeth Battenberg was fraudulently crowned upon.

This acknowledgement of my ownership of the world will enable me to declare the REAL Jubilee; not like the fake ones Elizabeth conned the people into celebrating in false, idolatrous worship of her; and forgive everyone’s debts, including, but not limited to, their mortgages, bank-loans, credit-card, car payments, etc., and redistribute the land amongst the people, so that every family will have sufficient land to be able to grow their own food, raise their own livestock and children without interference from “government” and redistribute the wealth amongst them, thus ending poverty and the crime that ensues from it... 

... I do solemnly swear and affirm before my Father, Almighty God, that the foregoing is the truth, so help me Father/God, Your Eldest Son and heir.

Date: 1st August 2016.

Signed:           Christ – King of Scotland

Question

In reference to the bolded and underlined portions, is this jah claiming to be Jesus? 

Walk Softly    2,489
20 minutes ago, Williams said:

For further details about Christ's Second Coming, please read :-

On The Way to Emmaus Again 

(Scripture explained again at the end of the 20th Century) 

by JAH

http://jahtruth.net/emmau2.htm

So... Is jah claiming to be Jesus Christ?  Because that is exactly how it reads in your first post. 

Williams    505
1 hour ago, Walk Softly said:

So... Is jah claiming to be Jesus Christ?  Because that is exactly how it reads in your first post. 

When someone asks if a person is "claiming" to be, then they are thereby inferring that the person is not.

JAH is not making any "claims" but has stated quite clearly in the Book Who He is and you (and everyone else) need to read it.

There is the Being (the Spirit) and there is the human (the body) and there is a difference between the two things.

The Being is Christ. The human body, that JAH/Christ (The Spirit Being) used last time, was called Jesus (Jesus means Saviour), which together made the human+Being, known as Jesus+Christ.

JAH is the Second Coming of Christ.

From Ezekiel’s overturn-riddle to Jeremiah’s clay, at the top of the Sacred Hill in Tara, in County Meath, Ireland, stands a large mound. Buried underneath the ground somewhere nearby via a secret passage, rests The Ark of The Covenant. Among a few other things, The Ark of The Covenant holds the original scrolls given to Moses about God’s Law which is the Torah. The Ark of The Covenant  has been hidden at Tara for well over two and a half thousand years, and the  time is fast approaching when it needs to be uncovered. In this film, learn  first-hand from JAH Himself, who is the Second Coming of Christ, why this spot  is of monumental significance to the world at large today. Right now, there is no other place on Earth that is as important. Start to understand the origins of Rule  Britannia and why Ireland is truly set to become the Isle of Destiny. Discover why  there has been such a prolonged attack by the established order on the  Torah at Tara, to keep the truth hidden, and find out what needs to be done to  rid the world of the tyranny which Queen Teia Tephi (Britannia) fought so  tenaciously against and her traveling companion, the Old Testament prophet  Jeremiah, warned us all would happen. Tara is calling.

SOME KEY LINKS

The Ark of The Covenant
http://jahtruth.net/arkmovie.htm

Inis Fail – The Island of Destiny – Ireland
http://jahtruth.net/ireland.htm

More at:

http://jahtalk.thefarrellreport.net/report/

AgedLace    323

Act 1:9 NASB - And after He had said these things, He was lifted up while they were looking on, and a cloud received Him out of their sight.
Act 1:10 NASB - And as they were gazing intently into the sky while He was going, behold, two men in white clothing stood beside them.
Act 1:11 NASB - They also said, "Men of Galilee, why do you stand looking into the sky? This Jesus, who has been taken up from you into heaven, will come in just the same way as you have watched Him go into heaven."

Rev 1:7 NASB - BEHOLD, HE IS COMING WITH THE CLOUDS, and every eye will see Him, even those who pierced Him; and all the tribes of the earth will mourn over Him. So it is to be. Amen.

Mat 24:3 NASB - As He was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying, "Tell us, when will these things happen, and what will be the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the age?"
Mat 24:4 NASB - And Jesus answered and said to them, "See to it that no one misleads you.
Mat 24:5 NASB - "For many will come in My name, saying, 'I am the Christ,' and will mislead many.

Mat 24:23 NASB - "Then if anyone says to you, 'Behold, here is the Christ,' or 'There He is,' do not believe him.
Mat 24:24 NASB - "For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will show great signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the elect.
Mat 24:25 NASB - "Behold, I have told you in advance.
Mat 24:26 NASB - "So if they say to you, 'Behold, He is in the wilderness,' do not go out, or, 'Behold, He is in the inner rooms,' do not believe them.
Mat 24:27 NASB - "For just as the lightning comes from the east and flashes even to the west, so will the coming of the Son of Man be.

Walk Softly    2,489

And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them.

Luke 21:8 KJV

And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;   Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.   And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.   And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
Luke 21:25‭-‬28 KJV

Williams    505
8 hours ago, Walk Softly said:

Wow!!! 

Yes. Revelation 16:15, Matthew 24:43, 1 Thessalonians 5:2, 1 Thessalonians 5:4, 2 Peter 3:10.