Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
rbear

Weather War Big Picture: Geo-Engineering & Bio-Engineering - V.1

Rate this topic

rbear    240

Suppose we can't rule that out - I didn't get a very good look at what was going on, did you ? mzwarrior1

I've never heard of lightning in a sand storm. I'm certainly not complaining. DS

last 40 min is what you should watch about geo engineering about Kurzweil. MR.Wordsworth

Maybe you should watch this ? you may look at things a little different.
and I do believe this is going on it can be the only answer to what is going on. MR.Wordsworth

Very informative video.... I have read quite a bit about nano technology - scary shit in the wrong hands; which Is exactly where it's at !
Red Blood cells being dropped from the sky to change our DNA - satan, and his minions are bastards -
As in The Days of Noah - this is what the fallen angels were doing back then; changing our DNA (animals as well)
Messing with vibration, and our electromagnetic balance.
The Book of Job, The Book of Jasher, & The Book of Enoch tells us much; we would be wise as serpents to take heed.
Next step for me - how to rid our bodies of these foreign particles. Perhaps through Artisan Sea Salt - or Volcanic Ash full of natural restoring minerals ?
Unbelievably wicked minions carrying out satans plan of trickery and illusion to drag us down to hell.
Like a lion gnashing his teeth, and prowling constantly after us -
Heavy metals in the body are very bad - 
HAARP needs to be Shut Down just like CERN - 
May the Lamb have mercy on us - mzwarrior1 . watch the last part about the 30 min about the Jew Kurzweil. MR.Wordsworth

last 40 min you will. fast forward thru. MR.Wordsworth

http://www.prisonplanet.com/crane-that-collapsed-in-mecca-killing-101-on-9-11-was-owned-by-bin-laden-family.htm