Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

marlowe

A Dream of the Date 13 on Calendar

Ukshep    19,020
4 hours ago, AztlanRising said:

If September 13, you may see something like:

"BREAKING NEWS: CDC HEADQUARTERS ATLANTA REVEALS LEVEL 3 PATHOGENS ESCAPED SECURE FACILITY AFTER DESTRUCTION BY OVER 100 MPH WINDS FROM IRMA TUESDAY"

Get out of my mind. Been warning of just this...

marlowe    1,748

This is a fore shadowing omen for tomorrow....IMO

Power surge 800 lightning bolts strike San Francisco in 1 day  

Published on Sep 12, 2017

The incessant storm forced the baseball game between the San Francisco Giants and their California rivals, the Los Angeles Dodgers, to be delayed, as bolts of lightning rained down around the stadium

Malevolent    2,723
1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

Bumped because it's now the 13th!

Let's hope for America' sake you are totally wrong.  Clearly they have had a big helping of doom in the past few months.  Send that quake to NK if it really needs a place to happen...:blink:

Ukshep    19,020
3 hours ago, Malevolent said:

Let's hope for America' sake you are totally wrong.  Clearly they have had a big helping of doom in the past few months.  Send that quake to NK if it really needs a place to happen...:blink:

For everyone's sake I hope marlowe is wrong too!

There is also another very credible source who specifically states do to the Mexico Earthquake he predicts TODAY for the San Andreas. He has like an 80% success rate of these predictions with a formulated science of sorts he's created.  Interesting I chose to call in sick today,of which I truly am, but I always go regardless.  I've still sent the children to school ect. but would prefer not to be separated by 25 miles of So Cal traffic.  Hopefully nothing occurs.