Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Altercurrent

Planet X System is being Cloaked

Rate this topic

Ever heard of the secret space program? What about the deep state? Project blue beam then? There's lots of conspiracies suggesting occult work in orbit, yet reality is stranger. Why do you think they patented sun simulators? Or recently disclosed the fact that artificial sun's are deployed in orbit? Or what about the invention of orbital Fresnel lenses? I suppose lenses in orbit are necessary to hide nothing right? If the sun's fine, why the artificial sun? What use are any of these if not to cloak objects from view? Don't expect a straight answer from NASA either.

Why the increase in fireballs? What about that massive coronal hole in the sun? No cause at all right? Connect the dots people. The Human eye is limited. There may be objects that are visible with a camera but not with the human eye.At least according to a Cambridge experiment. In fact, Human's can't see much in the light spectrum. But just because you can't necessarily see something, does not mean it's not there, does it. 

Ukshep    14,287
6 hours ago, GreenMountainBoy said:

Korea ect could very well be all a ruse in order to start martial law and crawl beneath.

Distractions abound. That's all I can keep thinking!

Cinders77    91
21 hours ago, Altercurrent said:

But just because you can't necessarily see something, does not mean it's not there

I agree 1,000 percent!   There are things I can't SEE that interfere with me, my cats, and also my dogs.

I can hear them but I can't see them.  I feel them and the effects of what they do but I can't see them. 

I feel sorry for people who put 100% of their belief system only in what they can see and not consider  all the other evidence around them.  They miss out on so much truth.  Then of course, the deniers usually don't want the truth because they can't handle it.

Truth WILL turn your world upside down and it can be very scary. :hide2:

Edited by Cinders77