Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

HUGE MYSTERY WAVE FROM ANTARCTICA COVERS ALL OF SOUTH AMERICA

Rate this topic

Ukshep    14,287

We have yet another massive mystery wave caught on the MIMIC Map. This time we can see the pattern affected by the wind swirls. It also cover the entire area of South America. I will continue to update as these events happen. You can find more info at the link below!

http://tropic.ssec.wisc.edu/real-time/mimic-tpw/global/main.html

All while people are going crazy....

The Gent    312
5 hours ago, Ukshep said:

We have yet another massive mystery wave caught on the MIMIC Map. This time we can see the pattern affected by the wind swirls. It also cover the entire area of South America. I will continue to update as these events happen. You can find more info at the link below!

http://tropic.ssec.wisc.edu/real-time/mimic-tpw/global/main.html

All while people are going crazy....

That's interesting and they don't know what's causing it....maybe it's the next big chill?

But..WTF!... Any thoughts Shep?

• Like 1

Ukshep    14,287
4 minutes ago, The Gent said:

That's interesting and they don't know what's causing it....maybe it's the next big chill?

But..WTF!... Any thoughts Shep?

Could be the cause of the feelings people have been having. Unschumann related ones. Could be raising tension. Therefore it could be a government weapon. But I really don't know enough to say more.

The Gent    312
5 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Could be the cause of the feelings people have been having. Unschumann related ones. Could be raising tension. Therefore it could be a government weapon. But I really don't know enough to say more.

High Strangeness does seem to be happening at all levels of earth life these days..for sure!

11 hours ago, Ukshep said:

I saw your thread and was wondering if this could be the Schumann causer if the changes we see are indeed man-made like you hypothesized in your other thread.

Ukshep    14,287
1 minute ago, TrustNoOneKS said:

I saw your thread and was wondering if this could be the Schumann causer if the changes we see are indeed man-made like you hypothesized in your other thread.

Could be but probably not. Every time it pops up on radar somewhere it's localized. Schumann is global. But who's to say you can't affect global from local....??

• Like 1