Jump to content
Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
DRUMZ

Hellraiser: Something wicked creeping into U.S. homes

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

 DRUMZ    557

http://www.wnd.com/2017/07/hellraiser-something-wicked-creeping-into-u-s-homes/print/

WASHINGTON – The U.S. entertainment industry is entrenched with devil worshipers who are actively working to promote and normalize satanism in American culture, experts of the “spirit world” are warning.

Karl Payne, author of “Spiritual Warfare: Christians, Demonization and Deliverance,” told WND the entertainment industry is largely to blame for a clear rise in demand for exorcisms.

Hollywood and the media, he said, are programming the public to not only become more secular, but they are desensitizing society to evil.

“All you have to do is turn on your television or head over to the movies, and you are going to see something in your home or something on the big screen that glorifies the occult, glorifies Spiritism, glorifies demonism,” said Payne, who is also pastor of Leadership Development and Christian Education at Antioch Bible Church and the former chaplain of the NFL’s Seattle Seahawks.

Americans are now witnessing music icons using occult imagery on album covers and even selling perfume and face cream containing blood and human body parts. During the 2016 presidential election, they learned that Hillary Clinton campaign Chairman John Podesta had been invited to an occult “spirit cooking” event. Meanwhile, satanists’ latest efforts to infiltrate schools, colleges and the military is making regular headlines in the news.

Furthermore, exorcism – the ancient rite of casting out Satan and his demons from the souls of the possessed – is in urgent demand in the U.S., according to a report on mental health issues facing the church published by Theos, a U.K.-based Christian think tank.

In the U.K., the problem is even more severe, and exorcisms are now reportedly a booming industry.

Gee....... Who could have ever seen this coming? Shit I could have wrote tis article 20 years ago, knowing who runs Hollywood, the media, marketing firms, etc. etc........

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Uncle Thanky    638
54 minutes ago, DRUMZ said:

Gee....... Who could have ever seen this coming? Shit I could have wrote tis article 20 years ago, knowing who runs Hollywood, the media, marketing firms, etc. etc........

It is so much worse now than twenty years ago.

Festering like a big ol' boil.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Curenado    722
1 hour ago, DRUMZ said:

Furthermore, exorcism – the ancient rite of casting out Satan and his demons from the souls of the possessed – is in urgent demand in the U.S., according to a report on mental health issues facing the church published by Theos, a U.K.-based Christian think tank.

In the U.K., the problem is even more severe, and exorcisms are now reportedly a booming industry.

"The stupidity....the stupidity....the stupidity..."

Sorry. A col. Kurtz moment....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 DRUMZ    557
21 minutes ago, Dean Winchester said:

New song recently dropped:  very appropriate timing

 

The world over is feeling it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 DRUMZ    557
53 minutes ago, Uncle Thanky said:

It is so much worse now than twenty years ago.

Festering like a big ol' boil.

It was about 20 years ago that I began researching Zionism, so I saw these times coming a mile away.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 DRUMZ    557
17 minutes ago, Curenado said:

"The stupidity....the stupidity....the stupidity..."

Sorry. A col. Kurtz moment....

Some have searched for answers and have come to the conclusion of no other options for a return to some sort of "normalcy" in their lives I imagine??

I don't know.... I have never felt possessed....So I don't know.....

Possession is a real thing though. Evil dose exist.  

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Chanel    21

Some parking the devil proudly in their garages with the likes of the Dodge Challenger Demon and its brother the Challenger SRT Hellcat. The demons price tag is 75K. Surprised it isn't 66,666. Nice play of words on the name.

When I seen Fox promoting the hell's demons early this week on their morning show, I knew much more than a car was being released on pavement...

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 DRUMZ    557
22 minutes ago, Chanel said:

Some parking the devil proudly in their garages with the likes of the Dodge Challenger Demon and its brother the Challenger SRT Hellcat. The demons price tag is 75K. Surprised it isn't 66,666. Nice play of words on the name.

When I seen Fox promoting the hell's demons early this week on their morning show, I knew much more than a car was being released on pavement...

 

 

Seems like they used to be more subtle, but now they don't even try to hide it anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    14,309
8 hours ago, Uncle Thanky said:

It is so much worse now than twenty years ago.

Festering like a big ol' boil.

That's about to be burst?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Curenado    722
15 hours ago, DRUMZ said:

Some have searched for answers and have come to the conclusion of no other options for a return to some sort of "normalcy" in their lives I imagine??

I don't know.... I have never felt possessed....So I don't know.....

Possession is a real thing though. Evil dose exist.  

 

 

I tend to believe "God is true" more than demons.....maybe that's the difference. I've seen evil incarnate.....but all that it took for that was money? Just show some tragic born southern sheriffs they can live on drug grant money and get away with it, the fraud, the bodies and all - you will need no demons and pray god keeps you from seeming like easy meat.

Also I think they can sell a demon......but look who bought it?

Edited by Curenado

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up to our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  1. Jump To Top
×