Jump to content
Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Zing

Proposal to remove Travis Park, TX Confederate statue receives pushback

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

 Ukshep    14,309
52 minutes ago, Zing said:

 I think it would be a good idea to leave Confederate statues alone unless they want more violence.

They have to control history or they lose..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

They have to control history or they lose..

Again. They've been doing this for a hundred years, but this time they have full co-operation from the media and Democrats. Soros is and will always be a Nazi collaborator.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    14,309
Just now, AMPAMPERSAND said:

Soros is and will always be a Nazi collaborator.

He learned a lot. He's putting it to good use he thinks... We will stop him and his evil ilk by calling them out and shining the torch!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Zing    713

The people who showed up in Charlottesville were not from there and acted very weird.  I thought the segment where two homosexual men were questioned by reporters was scripted.  One of the homosexuals had an English accent.  Actually looked like an actor.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    16,026
37 minutes ago, Zing said:

The people who showed up in Charlottesville were not from there and acted very weird.  I thought the segment where two homosexual men were questioned by reporters was scripted.  One of the homosexuals had an English accent.  Actually looked like an actor.

I can't wait for the picking apart of the footage in the next day or so. :p 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Zing    713
2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I can't wait for the picking apart of the footage in the next day or so. :p 

Let us know your take after picking it apart.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 abigfatzero    1,666
2 hours ago, Zing said:

 I think it would be a good idea to leave Confederate statues alone unless they want more violence.

I think more violence is the whole idea............

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up to our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  1. Jump To Top
×