Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Gent

Former Navy SEAL Promises A ‘Gruesome Massacre’ In America If Liberals Follow Through On Threat

The Gent    861
5 hours ago, Uncle Thanky said:

Every new US President gets the "Limo ride in Dallas" briefing.

LOL...I have to firmly agree with that!

Curenado    958

....and the majority of legitimate Americans is 100% behind this SEAL and I for one wonder why we have to wait? The sooner the better and done with. 

This stands even more true today, as there have been even more weapons manufactured. Below are two * paragraphs from the Japanese admiral aboard one of their aircraft carriers as they prepared to attack Pearl Harbor. They also much like today's liberals know, or should know that all their rhetoric, hate, division, ineptitude, intolerance will one day should they continue down the road they have chosen will become a time of fear for those who are dealing such a deceitful hand. 

(*1) "Should hostilities once break out between Japan and the United States, it is not enough that we take Guam and the Philippines, nor even Hawaii and San Francisco. To make victory certain, we would have to march into Washington and dictate the terms of peace in the White House. I wonder if our politicians, among whom armchair arguments about war are being glibly bandied about in the name of state politics, have confidence as to the final outcome and are prepared to make the necessary sacrifices".

I assure you, the liberals much like the Japanese should know that once the crap starts it will not end well for them, much like it did now end well for Japan. Much like it will not end well for North Korea. Tolerance is preached in America, however there comes a time when a big ole can of whooo-butt is in order. 

(*2) Isoroku Yamamoto (4 April 1884 – 18 April 1943) was a Fleet Admiral and Commander-in-Chief of the Imperial Japanese Navy (IJN) during World War II. He was a graduate of the Imperial Japanese Naval Academy and an alumnus of the U.S. Naval War College and Harvard University. He died during an inspection tour of forward positions in the Solomon Islands when his transport aircraft was ambushed by American P-38 Lightning fighter planes. His death was a major blow to Japanese military morale during World War II.

Automan63    2,169

The ones with the training, discipline, guile and guns will start nothing.

They will surely finish whatever is started though...

CSB    2,032
4 hours ago, The Gent said:

Why? Because one side in this conflict has 8 Trillion bullets & the other side doesn’t know which bathroom to use

Priceless

phxsparks    844
8 hours ago, The Gent said:

This is just a small snip of the full letter posted with the video on YT...YT poster states:

"Former Navy SEAL Promises A ‘Gruesome Massacre’ In America If Liberals Follow Through On Threat
A Facebook post is making the rounds on the social media platform this week. It warns the far left Clinton loons of potentially deadly consequences if they try to remove President Donald Trump from office
".

As I don't do FB...I have no way of confirming this, although a search does show some blogs repeating the story...anyone here do FB maybe can verify.

Now for the snip....:pointing-down-smiley-emoticon:

Under threat, ALL patriots, whether civilian, law enforcement, government, or military, have the duty to defend our Constitution against such enemies. Some speculate on “civil war”. I readily recognize a much more sobering reality: Anti-American subversives involved in ANY WAY in an unconstitutional coup against our President will be run down and executed immediately by the world’s most supreme warriors. There will be nowhere to run to, nowhere to hide, no mercy, no sense of humor. Harsh examples will be made. My prediction is it will be a gruesome massacre. Why? Because one side in this conflict has 8 Trillion bullets & the other side doesn’t know which bathroom to use

Now the video.....:popcorn:

And remember to go to YT for Full Letter....It's A Good One!

I sure hope this situation does not degenerate into violence on a wide scale.  We see events flare up here and there.

The last thing we need in this Country is widespread violence.  I'm guessing that this possible violence would be endemic to Urban Areas.

If you can do it, live in the country.

:hiding:

rocorollo    38

Do Facebook. Get erect. A big swollen solemn stands tall, and do bloody FB.

Sugar Bags, we cumming.

abigfatzero    2,438
7 hours ago, Uncle Thanky said:

Every new US President gets the "Limo ride in Dallas" briefing.

Bill Hicks Puppet Show - "The Elite"

:D

The Gent    861
21 minutes ago, rocorollo said:

Do Facebook. Get erect. A big swollen solemn stands tall, and do bloody FB.

Sugar Bags, we cumming.

The loneliness and void of attention, must be intolerable and completely consuming during the wee hours of the morning...in a dimly lit basement!

I'm only guessing here, but it must suck big time!