Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Gent

Former Navy SEAL Promises A ‘Gruesome Massacre’ In America If Liberals Follow Through On Threat

The Gent    861

This is just a small snip of the full letter posted with the video on YT...YT poster states:

"Former Navy SEAL Promises A ‘Gruesome Massacre’ In America If Liberals Follow Through On Threat
A Facebook post is making the rounds on the social media platform this week. It warns the far left Clinton loons of potentially deadly consequences if they try to remove President Donald Trump from office
".

As I don't do FB...I have no way of confirming this, although a search does show some blogs repeating the story...anyone here do FB maybe can verify.

Now for the snip....:pointing-down-smiley-emoticon:

Under threat, ALL patriots, whether civilian, law enforcement, government, or military, have the duty to defend our Constitution against such enemies. Some speculate on “civil war”. I readily recognize a much more sobering reality: Anti-American subversives involved in ANY WAY in an unconstitutional coup against our President will be run down and executed immediately by the world’s most supreme warriors. There will be nowhere to run to, nowhere to hide, no mercy, no sense of humor. Harsh examples will be made. My prediction is it will be a gruesome massacre. Why? Because one side in this conflict has 8 Trillion bullets & the other side doesn’t know which bathroom to use

Now the video.....:popcorn:

And remember to go to YT for Full Letter....It's A Good One!

Cinnamon    22,873
19 minutes ago, The Gent said:

Why? Because one side in this conflict has 8 Trillion bullets & the other side doesn’t know which bathroom to use

:gsbrnint:

COBO Member    3,350
12 minutes ago, The Gent said:

I know...Gotta Love That Line!

That line has been a meme on FB for about a week. But correct nonetheless!

Ukshep    19,999
14 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

It's ok my man. We get to watch the guys in overalls repaint the line 10 times a year!

The Gent    861
5 hours ago, COBO Member said:

Thanks, as stated in my OP, I do not do FB, thus having no way to verify the video poster claims concerning story or letter.

:beerl:

Cinnamon    22,873
Just now, The Gent said:

Thanks, as stated in my OP, I do not do FB, thus having no way to verify the video poster claims concerning story or letter.

:beerl:

I don't hang out on there either. Just do what I have to do and get out. 

apache54    4,854
47 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

:gsbrnint:

48 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Why? Because one side in this conflict has 8 Trillion bullets & the other side doesn’t know which bathroom to use

This is going to become very famous, i do believe!!!:gsbrnint:

roamer    861

Idk whether the video is based on a reliable source or not -- but it seems reasonable to me.

Trump Insider Warns Of Known Assassination Plot Just As Obama Is Caught In Secret Meeting

President Donald Trump is facing some of the most important months of his presidency, which the Democrats have thwarted every step of the way like no one has ever seen before on Capitol Hill. A trusted Trump insider has just warned of a real and present danger to our president that is shocking the most seasoned journalists just as we learn that Obama was caught in a secret meeting, and the agenda for that meeting will blow you away.

H.R. McMaster has been under fire after it was discovered that he was firing Trump loyalists from the National Security Council. One of those loyalists, Rich Higgins, penned a memo that has been leaked, and it was meant to warn Trump of a possible coming assassination plot if the deep state is not successful in removing him from office.

<snip>

COBO Member    3,350
1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

It's ok my man. We get to watch the guys in overalls repaint the line 10 times a year!

Heh heh...still won't be a walk in the park. Remember, right after Trump got elected, a lot of gun shops were reporting that liberals were the ones coming in and stocking up. Now if just 1/10th of them did something more than toss them in a closet or nightstand...

But for some reason today, I'm getting the urge to binge-watch the "Purge" series of movies. :happy:

The Gent    861
5 hours ago, roamer said:

Idk whether the video is based on a reliable source or not -- but it seems reasonable to me.

Wouldn't surprise me at all...if this turns out to be legit! They got away with assassinating a modern president in plain sight and televised it once upon a time!  No doubt in this old boy's mind at all..they won't do it again..if deemed necessary...and you can take that to the bank..as we use to say!

Uncle Thanky    1,153
2 minutes ago, The Gent said:

Wouldn't surprise me at all...if this turns out to be legit! They got away with assassinating a modern president in plain sight and televised it once upon a time!  No doubt in this old boy's mind at all..they won't do it again..if deemed necessary...and you can take that to the bank..as we use to say!

Every new US President gets the "Limo ride in Dallas" briefing.