Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thedudeabides

The false flag event in virginia.

thedudeabides    2,274

It is all linked. 

We have lost our country, our rights have been slain. This acter who just drove into the crowd was the final move.

Prepare for chaos, prepare for no rights, know this. They have it all now we can do nothing. :Okay-Face-Meme-PNG-180x180:

Yea as f**king if. This is the united mother f**king states. These communist tricks will never work here!!!!!!! We will stand. We will stumble.We will not fall. WE WILL HAVE LIBERTY!!!! WE WILL HAVE FREEEDOM!!! 

Denholm    77

I am personally ignore it, seems everyone heard about it before we all did (cause they are paid actors). It seems to be all staged and they are not even acting like real people of our country. Most importantly, they are blaming white people and we are evil again and again.

I am going to keep my white ass home like every other white person who is real does. These are desperate people and I do not know them, want to know them, and do not represent me at all.

Ukshep    17,016

We'll be ok in the end dude. Good men and women still exist!

Denholm    77
5 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

We'll be ok in the end dude. Good men and women still exist!

you can also see we are all real people and real people do not act like this, these are paid robots to bring in an agenda

Ukshep    17,016
1 minute ago, Denholm said:

you can also see we are all real people and real people do not act like this, these are paid robots to bring in an agenda

Can we do anything about it though. I'm looking at whats being said right now across multiple platforms. Can't say I agree or like what I see being said.. But they may be right. It feels like a peak? like the dam could burst at any moment! But I feel it won't not for a while yet on the war front at least!

Denholm    77
Just now, Ukshep said:

Can we do anything about it though. I'm looking at whats being said right now across multiple platforms. Can't say I agree or like what I see being said.. But they may be right. It feels like a peak? like the dam could burst at any moment! But I feel it won't not for a while yet on the war front at least!

way too much going on, seems unreal don't it

well we just sit back, let em do what their going to do, cant control it, but sure am not participating either

reading the signs and just protecting myself now

Ukshep    17,016
Just now, Denholm said:

protecting myself now

Seems like it's all we can do!

And speaking... words have power!

abigfatzero    2,157
1 minute ago, spooky2 said:

Holy sh!t, wow wow. Pic of the driver does NOT match the driver they detained.. Eyewitness states two black suvs pulled up next to car, guy gets out of car and enters suv's and they take off. I have the image linked for safety. WOW!

http://imgur.com/OCo99pS

:grumph:

spooky2    89

Don't be mad lol. This is how a FF rolls out. A REAL FF. There is a close up of the drivers face on that link, WITH eye witness statements. Someone said he drove like a pro. Very cool and calm.

abigfatzero    2,157
Just now, spooky2 said:

Don't be mad lol. This is how a FF rolls out. A REAL FF. There is a close up of the drivers face on that link, WITH eye witness statements. Someone said he drove like a pro. Very cool and calm.

Not mad, just disgusted, this looks like another commie false flag.....nice catch.....

Jump To Top