Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Defense Sec. Mattis meets with Amazon's Bezos

Ukshep    16,892

Title got your attention? It should...

As part of US Secretary of Defense James Mattis’ two-day trip to visit the giants of the tech industry, he has met with Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos, whom President Donald Trump has accused of running the Washington Post as a tax shelter.

Mattis met with Bezos on Thursday, and toured the Amazon facilities in Seattle, Washington. This trip was also scheduled to include a stop in Mountain View, California, later in the day, according to Reuters.

https://www.rt.com/usa/399256-mattis-amazon-bezos-trump/

phxsparks    674
2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Title got your attention? It should...

As part of US Secretary of Defense James Mattis’ two-day trip to visit the giants of the tech industry, he has met with Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos, whom President Donald Trump has accused of running the Washington Post as a tax shelter.

Mattis met with Bezos on Thursday, and toured the Amazon facilities in Seattle, Washington. This trip was also scheduled to include a stop in Mountain View, California, later in the day, according to Reuters.

https://www.rt.com/usa/399256-mattis-amazon-bezos-trump/

It would be interesting to know what they discussed.

Ukshep    16,892
1 minute ago, phxsparks said:

It would be interesting to know what they discussed.

Something to screw the people over I imagine. I'd imagine amazon could come in handy in certain situations. They have the capacity to deliver and transport.

phxsparks    674
3 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Something to screw the people over I imagine. I'd imagine amazon could come in handy in certain situations. They have the capacity to deliver and transport.

Distribution of supplies during an emergency perhaps.  WalMart is set up to do that as well.

Ukshep    16,892
4 hours ago, phxsparks said:

Distribution of supplies during an emergency perhaps.  WalMart is set up to do that as well.

That is my concern yes!

Jump To Top