Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Trump Warns Xi: Trade War With China Begins Monday

Cinnamon    19,825

As if there weren't enough geopolitical stress points in the world to fill a lifetime of "sleepy, vacationy" Augusts, late on Friday night President Trump spoke to Chinese President Xi Jinping and told him that he's preparing to order an investigation into Chinese trade practices next week, according to NBC. Politico confirms that Trump is ready to launch a new trade crackdown on China next week, citing an administration official, a step that Trump delayed two weeks ago under the guidance of his new Chief of Staff Gen. Kelly, but now appears imminent. It is also an escalation which most analysts agree will launch a trade war between Washington and Beijing.

As Politico details, Trump on Monday will call for an investigation into China over allegations that the nation violated U.S. intellectual property rights and forced technology transfers, the official said. While it's unclear how much detail Trump will get into in the announcement, administration officials expect U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer to open an investigation against China under Section 301 of the Trade Act of 1974. The ordering of the investigation will not immediately impose sanctions but could lead to steep tariffs on Chinese goods. Trump has expressed frustration in recent months over what he sees as China's unfair trade policies.

As we discussed two weeks ago, Trump had planned to launch the trade investigation more than a week ago, but he delayed the move in favor of securing China's support for expanded U.N. sanctions against North Korea, the senior administration official said.

The pending announcement also comes amid heightened tension between the United States and China, even after the Trump administration scored a victory in persuading Beijing to sign onto new United Nations sanctions on North Korea. Still, Trump has delayed trade action before, amid pressure from business groups and major trading partners:

Two Commerce Department reports examining whether to restrict steel and aluminum imports on national security grounds were expected by the end of June but have been bottled up in an internal review. Trading partners raised threats of retaliation and domestic steel users complained of being hurt by price increases and restricted supply.

<snip>

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-12/trump-warns-xi-trade-war-china-begins-monday

Do we need this right at this moment? 

Ukshep    17,016
6 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

As if there weren't enough geopolitical stress points in the world to fill a lifetime of "sleepy, vacationy" Augusts, late on Friday night President Trump spoke to Chinese President Xi Jinping and told him that he's preparing to order an investigation into Chinese trade practices next week, according to NBC. Politico confirms that Trump is ready to launch a new trade crackdown on China next week, citing an administration official, a step that Trump delayed two weeks ago under the guidance of his new Chief of Staff Gen. Kelly, but now appears imminent. It is also an escalation which most analysts agree will launch a trade war between Washington and Beijing.

As Politico details, Trump on Monday will call for an investigation into China over allegations that the nation violated U.S. intellectual property rights and forced technology transfers, the official said. While it's unclear how much detail Trump will get into in the announcement, administration officials expect U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer to open an investigation against China under Section 301 of the Trade Act of 1974. The ordering of the investigation will not immediately impose sanctions but could lead to steep tariffs on Chinese goods. Trump has expressed frustration in recent months over what he sees as China's unfair trade policies.

As we discussed two weeks ago, Trump had planned to launch the trade investigation more than a week ago, but he delayed the move in favor of securing China's support for expanded U.N. sanctions against North Korea, the senior administration official said.

The pending announcement also comes amid heightened tension between the United States and China, even after the Trump administration scored a victory in persuading Beijing to sign onto new United Nations sanctions on North Korea. Still, Trump has delayed trade action before, amid pressure from business groups and major trading partners:

Two Commerce Department reports examining whether to restrict steel and aluminum imports on national security grounds were expected by the end of June but have been bottled up in an internal review. Trading partners raised threats of retaliation and domestic steel users complained of being hurt by price increases and restricted supply.

<snip>

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-12/trump-warns-xi-trade-war-china-begins-monday

Do we need this right at this moment? 

Episodes air like clockwork

Well, we have known the domino effect for many years, the danger of Russia and  China dumping our bonds back into the sewer, the Arabs dumping the oil dollar, China again running gold..

The don mentioning venezuela...

Lil Kim in Korea land.  

Nwo trying to figure it out....

Rothschild will be just fine...

Iran making their move, let's not forget India as well..  

I'm waiting for someone to say f it, I'm taking my toys home....

I'm kinda tired of it as Well. But,,,,,noooooo, there are way to many cooks out there.

Which one first?

Human B    8

China could put the US on its knees within few hours...

They only need to get rid in mass of their US treasury...

And it'ssssss gone...

Ukshep    17,016
5 minutes ago, Human B said:

And it'ssssss gone...

China could definitely force some hands if they went economically first!

Cinnamon    19,825
6 minutes ago, Human B said:

And it'ssssss gone...

The thing I don't understand about that is, if they sell, there has to be a buyer. 

Human B    8

The goal is to bring the price down

China will do it at a loss, but the US will collapse in no time

If you find buyers well price level may remain, but if it's done on purpose the goal is to bring the thing down...

Chinese already bought so many hard asset in the US and Canada.

I'm pretty sure they already have military troop in disguise all over both country at least... Convenience store etc...

Where I live, all Chinese, in trained shape... I can't get my heard over the fact that they are all here working up like hell just to sell few beers and chips...

Cinnamon    19,825
10 minutes ago, Human B said:

The goal is to bring the price down

China will do it at a loss, but the US will collapse in no time

If you find buyers well price level may remain, but if it's done on purpose the goal is to bring the thing down...

Chinese already bought so many hard asset in the US and Canada.

I'm pretty sure they already have military troop in disguise all over both country at least... Convenience store etc...

Where I live, all Chinese, in trained shape... I can't get my heard over the fact that they are all here working up like hell just to sell few beers and chips...

I guess if it gets too bad The Federal Reserve will buy them back and "monetize the debt".  

All the convenience stores here are owned by Chinese or Muslims or Mexicans. If you are not bilingual, you better be an entrepreneur or you won't get a job. 

Cinnamon    19,825
1 minute ago, Commandante Frio said:

No sabe

I'm going to get a job picking fruit! I hear there are lots of vacancies. 

Zing    815
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

I'm going to get a job picking fruit! I hear there are lots of vacancies. 

Why should you have to work when foreigners from Muslim countries can come here and get paid for doing nothing, get healthcare, get food stamps, free education, and everything else. Somethings wrong with that picture 

Jump To Top