Jump to content
Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

READ the memo on globalism and Islamic infiltration that led McMaster to fire its author from NSC

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

 Cinnamon    15,997

NSC staffer Rich Higgins wrote the memo below. When he read it, National Security Advisor H. R. McMaster fired him. McMaster should be questioned about this. Did he think he memo was false? Is he part of those trying to subvert Trump’s pro-American agenda? Certainly his many statements denying the Islamic character of Islamic terrorism would suggest so. McMaster must be fired if Trump is going to have any chance of pursuing his agenda.

<snip>

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/08/read-the-memo-on-globalism-and-islamic-infiltration-that-led-mcmaster-to-fire-its-author-from-nsc

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 apache54    3,099
4 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

NSC staffer Rich Higgins wrote the memo below. When he read it, National Security Advisor H. R. McMaster fired him. McMaster should be questioned about this. Did he think he memo was false? Is he part of those trying to subvert Trump’s pro-American agenda? Certainly his many statements denying the Islamic character of Islamic terrorism would suggest so. McMaster must be fired if Trump is going to have any chance of pursuing his agenda.

<snip>

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/08/read-the-memo-on-globalism-and-islamic-infiltration-that-led-mcmaster-to-fire-its-author-from-nsc

:goodpost:===========:iagree:=========NOW do something good with this info!! I bet they won't !!too many scum in office!!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 someone    15

The memo is fake, and was "leaked" to discredit "reporters" and people like cernovitch. Do you see how all the haters are defending McMaster? That was part of the plan. He's loyal to Trump and America. He's not going anywhere.  

 

The guy who was fired was NOT on our side.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    15,997
7 minutes ago, someone said:

The memo is fake, and was "leaked" to discredit "reporters" and people like cernovitch. Do you see how all the haters are defending McMaster? That was part of the plan. He's loyal to Trump and America. He's not going anywhere.  

 

The guy who was fired was NOT on our side.

Can you at least link to something proving the memo is fake? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Curenado    722

 

Ok i read its a fake.

Still dont trust anybody trump picks until they prove it.

Sessions for example is a joke and makes one wonder if they insult our intelligence to mock us directly or just don't care. 

 

Edited by Curenado

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 C.O.W.    162
1 hour ago, Curenado said:

 

Ok i read its a fake.

Still dont trust anybody trump picks until they prove it.

Sessions for example is a joke and makes one wonder if they insult our intelligence to mock us directly or just don't care. 

 

Been trying for 24 hours to invalidate the memo, but there is nothing but a false headline from the beast. Will be picked up soon on MSM

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up to our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  1. Jump To Top
×