Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

Report: US Intel Indicates North Korea Now Has Everything It Needs To Nuke The US

Rate this topic

Cinnamon    15,996
5 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

They all got trucked out to Syria about 2wks before the "shock and awe".

If they really did, why didn't the news and Bush use that information to exonerate himself? I am not buying it. 

EDIT: And if they all got trucked out, then there were no wmds in that case either. So why are we in Iraq... STILL?

COBO Member    1,969
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

If they really did, why didn't the news and Bush use that information to exonerate himself? I am not buying it. 

I've mentioned the pic a few times. It was from some company...Digibird(?) or a very similar name. This was back in 2003. Just wish I'd saved it back then. A miles long convoy of trucks headed straight to Syria. Saddam wasn't gassing the Kurds with his farts!

Cinnamon    15,996
3 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

I've mentioned the pic a few times. It was from some company...Digibird(?) or a very similar name. This was back in 2003. Just wish I'd saved it back then. A miles long convoy of trucks headed straight to Syria. Saddam wasn't gassing the Kurds with his farts!

So even if they got trucked out of there.. why did they go in there? No one saw that miles long convoy moving around and said hey, we'd better blow that stuff up because we know it's full of wmds?  Or the wmds are no longer in Iraq, we should go to Syria and get them. None of that makes any sense at all. 

He was gassing the Kurds with the chemicals we supplied to him. 

COBO Member    1,969
2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

So even if they got trucked out of there.. why did they go in there? No one saw that miles long convoy moving around and said hey, we'd better blow that stuff up because we know it's full of wmds?  Or the wmds are no longer in Iraq, we should go to Syria and get them. None of that makes any sense at all. 

He was gassing the Kurds with the chemicals we supplied to him. 

We all know that. We also know that Bush wanted to settle the score for daddy from the 1st gulf war.

But remember all the stink the MSM was making about Valerie Plame and the yellowcake. If BushCo had said, "Oh nevermind, it's not there anymore." It would've made him look like a bigger idiot and just given the MSM more fodder. So back to his original intent.