Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Report: US Intel Indicates North Korea Now Has Everything It Needs To Nuke The US

Cinnamon    22,873

A confidential Central Intelligence Agency assessment of North Korea’s re-entry vehicles indicates the country has what it needs to carry out a nuclear strike on the continental U.S., sources knowledgable about the report told The Diplomat.

North Korea conducted its second test of the Hwasong-14 intercontinental ballistic missile in late July, and while the CIA assesses that the re-entry vehicle did not survive the lofted test, it assumes that the re-entry vehicle would perform properly if the missile were fired along a normal trajectory, the sources with direct knowledge of the assessment told The Diplomat.

The CIA assesses that the lofted trajectory put additional stress on the re-entry vehicle, causing it to fail during testing, but believes that the technology would probably not encounter performance problems on a minimum energy trajectory.

<snip>

http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/11/report-us-intel-indicates-north-korea-now-has-everything-it-needs-to-nuke-the-us/

One step closer.. 

Siddrix    1,021

This is what happens when you make Toy's outta Junk Pot metal...

They always break...

COBO Member    3,350

But...but...I thought we were all hallucinating! The CIA must be making all this up! None of this would be happening if Hillary had been elected! It's all Trump's fault! Finally, Trump needs a dog.

The Gent    861
5 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

CIA does lie. Don't forget that!

NAH...say it isn't so :holdinlaugh:

Curenado    958

Bunch of propaganda hoax, for whatever purpose? - I don't know anything "special" and politico isnt even my area? They play to thier own selves for an audience. But I like to think I at least as smart as a potato? 

COBO Member    3,350
14 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

CIA does lie. Don't forget that!

Too true! I guess it's all a matter of how you expect things to go.

Cinnamon    22,873
1 minute ago, COBO Member said:

Too true! I guess it's all a matter of how you expect things to go.

So CIA gives out intel to the Pentagon etal and they act upon it and the news spins it in their lil blender to give it to us in a way for maximum emo impact.  sigh

COBO Member    3,350
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

So CIA gives out intel to the Pentagon etal and they act upon it and the news spins it in their lil blender to give it to us in a way for maximum emo impact.  sigh

So much for that word, "confidential" in your OP. But with China chiming in every day, there's definitely smoke there.

abigfatzero    2,438

George W. Bush - jokes about weapons of mass destruction .flv

Ha Ha.....Ha Ha............:angry:

Listen to how they laugh, they were all in on it and they are laughing at you, for falling for their lies......

COBO Member    3,350
7 minutes ago, abigfatzero said:

George W. Bush - jokes about weapons of mass destruction .flv

Ha Ha.....Ha Ha............:angry:

They all got trucked out to Syria about 2wks before the "shock and awe".