Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Uncle Thanky

MIT Rocket Experts: ‘North Korean Missile Claims Are A Hoax’

Uncle Thanky    934

"WEB Notes: You mean to tell me the US government has been lying to us all? No… Yes! Have you already forgotten all the failed North Korean missile launches? Have you forgotten about their bent missiles? No nation will launch a nuclear weapon if they are not certain that it will be successful. Can you be deceived so easily? Ask yourself why Iran, North Korea and Venezuela are always painted in the colors of the enemy…

They are not inline with global government. They stand in the way of a harmonized global structure and this is in fact the reason for the constant talk of war with those nations."

Source

Cinnamon    19,825
56 minutes ago, Uncle Thanky said:

"WEB Notes: You mean to tell me the US government has been lying to us all? No… Yes! Have you already forgotten all the failed North Korean missile launches? Have you forgotten about their bent missiles? No nation will launch a nuclear weapon if they are not certain that it will be successful. Can you be deceived so easily? Ask yourself why Iran, North Korea and Venezuela are always painted in the colors of the enemy…

They are not inline with global government. They stand in the way of a harmonized global structure and this is in fact the reason for the constant talk of war with those nations."

Source

Yes, it was interesting how they suddenly had possession of 60 nukes according to MSM... 

The Gent    827
5 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Yes, it was interesting how they suddenly had possession of 60 nukes according to MSM... 

But look on the other side of the cube.... China or Russia could of supplied them the goods?

China's & Russia's true interest in this, is obvious! We all know that if China made a move towards the west...Russia follows and vice versus!

And then we could venture deeper down the hole...and theorize that Israel supplied K-boy with the nukes...as I recall and remember correctly..Israel isn't required to disclose or account for any of their nuclear capability, arsenal, or dealings????  

Yeah I know Conspiracy Theorist.....Right?

:trolll:

Cinnamon    19,825
2 minutes ago, The Gent said:

But look on the other side of the cube.... China or Russia could of supplied them the goods?

China's & Russia's true interest in this, is obvious! We all know that if China made a move towards the west...Russia follows and vice versus!

And then we could venture deeper down the hole...and theorize that Israel supplied K-boy with the nukes...as I recall and remember correctly..Israel isn't required to disclose or account for any of their nuclear capability, arsenal, or dealings????  

Iran signed the non-proliferation agreement and allows or did allow inspections.. Israel is never questioned about the reported 400 nukes or what they did to Vanunu. 

Dr. Evil    1,396
1 hour ago, The Gent said:

Neither Russia nor China has any interest in nor displays any aggression whatsoever. All the aggression is coming from the West. Ukraine was a regime change op from the CIA. NATO is building up troops on Russia's borders. Yet Russia is blamed when it conducts exercises inside its own territory.

C.O.W.    190
3 hours ago, Uncle Thanky said:

Source

Russia

Cinnamon    19,825

Russia and China make contracts and negotiate their way into other countries. The U.S. not so much. 

Jump To Top