Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
IamMeYouareYou

GLP now banning

Rate this topic

Cinnamon    15,999
2 minutes ago, Dean Winchester said:

Well past time to abandon GLP.  Why everyone hasn't yet is beyond me.  It's the humane way to go for glp.. to fade into obscurity abandoned by all but the bots... lol.  

We need a bridge... lol

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Zimix99 said:

If a vpn isn't set correctly to block IPv6 leakage, your real IP can be seen as well if someone's looking for it. Same with DNS leakage. Theirs also browser finger prints and hardware ID fingerprints. 

couple options out there that are a little more simple to use for those without tech knowledge.  some browsers out there that are fairly decent at blocking trackers, bugs and malware and even have built in VPN's and proxies.  https://epicbrowser.com     |  https://www.brave.com  just to name a couple. also opera browser has a built in VPN that can be turned on easily.  www.opera.com 

Edited by Dean Winchester

55 minutes ago, The Gent said:

Hey...I just went there earlier today and discovered I've been UN-banned....imagine that! :happy:

So I took the gracious opportunity to quietly log in and canceled my membership, then quickly left!

What you wanna bet...No one will even notice?

And you know what this calls for......:pointing-down-smiley-emoticon:

Oh I guarantee Trinitrash (sp, I could have got it wrong)..........knows, he knows his people are leaving. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

We need a bridge... lol

not so sure about a bride Cinn..there are some there that you don't want. There are a lot of major haters, dividers over there.

However I realize you are the shill killer

Ukshep    14,287
4 minutes ago, IamMeYouareYou said:

Oh I guarantee Trinitrash (sp, I could have got it wrong)..........knows, he knows his people are leaving. 

Oh he knows. That is why he's doing what he is as we speak.

3 hours ago, IamMeYouareYou said:

Sadly, I hate admitting I was a member there for several year....and just recently abandoned them, cancelled my monthly, and deleted my account....

Cant believe I had been sleep walking for so long. Then I found the Outpost....

I was there for a helluva long time to as a paid member. I dropped my account two or three months ago. It was turning into a bunch of head-cases. Run afoul of a mod or admin, and you were done for! And the vibe got weird. Like they were steering the discussions to advocate for war and other nutty shit.

Cinnamon    15,999
6 minutes ago, IamMeYouareYou said:

not so sure about a bride Cinn..there are some there that you don't want. There are a lot of major haters, dividers over there.

However I realize you are the shill killer

I was gonna blow it up after all the good guys crossed over. :D

• Like 1

The Gent    312
5 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

I was gonna blow it up after all the good guys crossed over. :D

Roger that...and I'll help if needed! :nukeanimated:

• Like 1

I was talking to an old timer over there. Rumor has it Trinity is full on paranoid because the site lost money with the DDOS and the shilling by ACs and paid Soros talent are running off people. For me, it was not being allowed to offer a dissenting opinion.

• Like 2

Cinnamon    15,999
3 minutes ago, TheToolman said:

I got a refund on my subscription and then banned because I contribute over here.  Interesting...

Some forums think they own their users and get mad if they post in other places. Ridiculous to expect any real truth seeker not to find as many sources of info as possible. 

• Like 1