Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Those behind a VPN....they are blaming all the shills and ddos atttacks on just about anybody and everything. I wonder if he sleeps under the bed every night. Im not going to link it, its pinned and at the top of the page.

YidakiSun    37

They d.d.o.s the mind of Peoples there....They want A f**king Anomaly they Got ONE ...!

Life will always Return Measure by Measure it can take sometime but it's always faster when I observe it ..! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

BunBun    285

They can see so much. I was banned and I used a VPN. Pretty soon they figured out I was banned and they were banning me as I moved across the VPN. Pretty sophisticated stuff. Bunbun doesn't even try to go back there now. I have no use for them. I assume that our original IP is linked even within a VPN. There's no point. Just stay away from that cesspit. 

• Like 3

Martin    203

Teaming up with Facebook, Google/Youtube, Twitter and the rest; and getting rid of all the remaining free thinkers/real conspiracy theorists/truthers...

• Like 1

BunBun    285
Just now, Martin said:

Teaming up with Facebook, Google/Youtube, Twitter and the rest; and getting rid of all the remaining free thinkers/real conspiracy theorists/truthers...

Those whom God intends to destroy, He firsts makes crazy. 

• Like 2

They don't want anyone countering the narrative over there. It's all Trump, all the time. And if you question The Leader, you are castigated and ostracized. I won't visit GLP any longer.

• Like 1

Cinnamon    19,825
7 minutes ago, BunBun said:

Those whom God intends to destroy, He firsts makes crazy. 

That's kind of spooky because I fit that criteria! :gsbrnint:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Cinnamon    19,825
33 minutes ago, BunBun said:

They can see so much. I was banned and I used a VPN. Pretty soon they figured out I was banned and they were banning me as I moved across the VPN. Pretty sophisticated stuff. Bunbun doesn't even try to go back there now. I have no use for them. I assume that our original IP is linked even within a VPN. There's no point. Just stay away from that cesspit. 

There were ways around that but it's not worth the hassle just to go there. 

Osgrot    233

It's all about unmasking people to have a chilling effect on free speech, they’re trying to get everyone to conform to the same demonic NWO prescribed liberalism. Resist like your life depends on it!

• Like 1

BunBun    285
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

There were ways around that but it's not worth the hassle just to go there. 

I don't know diddly squat about computers. That's as technical as the Bunbun gets. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1