Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Something major is going to happen....

Rate this topic

Ukshep    14,309

Some of the major sites have flipped how they run themselves.

Wars on the horizon and many games a foot.

All around us. It is riper now than it has ever been!

That will be all. Be ready!

• Like 1

YidakiSun    23

The thing or the shifts that is coming will polarize humanity into two very definite camps.

Those who respond to the call of Spirit, and everyone who is still clinging to the dark gods as a way of life.

But The who, the what, and the where of all this is of little moment. Preparation has little to do with location or wealth, or storing food. It’s about inner change.

Everything else is an intentional misdirection by Dark Forces to get you to spend these energies in OUTWARD THINGS and by definition, wrong things.

For our time has nothing to do with the outer and EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THE INNER.

AnyWay.

• Like 2

CSB    1,694

Life was so much easier when your clothes didn't match and boys and girls had cooties !

Now days I am thinking that most have a fear of the truth ! I am inclined to believe that we have entered the begging stages of the age of the apocalypse .

The world is changing now more than ever; as a human we must make choices to adapted to the spirit of seeking enlightenment of truth or remain to cling to the so called dark gods . War is soon at hand ; threats everywhere ; GMO food and big pharmacy pisses me off , greed , killing , lies , racism , needs to all go ...

As for riper now than it has ever been! @Ukshep We live in interesting times . We should all feel blessed to be apart of it all even if it is scary some times . All this is just history in the making .. Welcome to the new world !

• Like 2

Cinnamon    16,026

Something major is happening right now in Charlottesville VA, white protests are being demonized and ANTIFA is running wild all over... National Guard called in... yet BLM and ANTIFA... can do whatever they want. 

YidakiSun    23

The pressure some feel is being out-of-balance with the spiritual pressure The Creator is placing upon this planet, through the medium of the Sun.

And His expression is total in every way you know... physical, etheric, emotional, mental, and spiritual. We feel the pressure, like a wave cresting inside and outside ourselves that demands our complete attention to our life as we were given it. And with this wave, this pressure, is also the divine blessing of perception, of honesty, of clarity, and those first small steps towards correction, balance, and progress.

And everything that comes to us, is seen for all its intricate realities as our level of beingness can understand.

But remember the ray of your eye contains the amplitude of your consciousness by degrees..!

Change the way you look at things and the things you look at will change.

Because in our living matrix.... And the entire sequence is predicated on two single basic logic kernels:

1-Everything thought is real.

2-I am cause because I am thought.

All I see is part of me, All that is, I am.

Curenado    722
1 hour ago, YidakiSun said:

Those who respond to the call of Spirit, and everyone who is still clinging to the dark gods as a way of life

That actually translates as "rubberheads" and "realists". Hopefully the simplicity of that, will cause rubberhead decline in large amounts.

DAVE632    31
26 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Something major is happening right now in Charlottesville VA, white protests are being demonized and ANTIFA is running wild all over... National Guard called in... yet BLM and ANTIFA... can do whatever they want. 

REMEMBER TPTB brought in HUNDREDS of busses for the A-Holes to protest the Trump election and all the pundits waxed eloquent on their 1st Amendment "rights"??

NOW, the gov of VA is warning everybody to stay away and inferring that their WILL BE violence.

Double standards always piss me off!!

Cinnamon    16,026
1 minute ago, DAVE632 said:

REMEMBER TPTB brought in HUNDREDS of busses for the A-Holes to protest the Trump election and all the pundits waxed eloquent on their 1st Amendment "rights"??

NOW, the gov of VA is warning everybody to stay away and inferring that their WILL BE violence.

Double standards always piss me off!!

I wonder how many they bused in for this one. Reports are over 1000 ANTIFA and no idea how many BLM showed up. LOTS. 

Denholm    66
2 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

"Keep your kids out of the street, they wont get hit", its all drama and BS. JMHO its part of a script

Edited by Denholm

CGK    2,235

Collective thought is very powerful. There are millions of people most likely thinking about war right now.

I have found that if I focus on something hard and long enough I can actually bring that thought to life.

I wonder what would happen if the masses started thinking about peace and sent a calm vibe into the universe?

Do you think a mass collective peace thought could derail the runaway train we are on?

I don't know..just wondering.

Edited by CGK