Jump to content
Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Gent

State Of Emergency Declared | National Guard on standby for ‘Unite the Right’ rally in Virginia LIVE STREAM PAGE 2/ 3 DEAD 17 INJURED

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

:scream1:  I'm not surprised, cops shoot goats, miniature horses and dogs. They don't care about anyone's animals.

What pissed me off the most was that they didn't' seem to want to 'upset the community' .. this community being the refugees. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Curenado    965
22 minutes ago, MountedShooter said:

On that note though he could be a complete control freak who just wants her away from her family. 

Granted and it happens a lot - It wasn't you specifically that I was responding to.

I was just saying there are millions of kids who have much less than they could have, because of down-draggers in thier relations that use the kids to "make sure they know thier home is WRONG, because they don't live in the ghetto, support downtrodden and think jamaican pirates are "just disadvantaged". The kids grow up and are either broken or even more fearfully conservative, to prevent what happened to them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 BunBun    450
7 minutes ago, Curenado said:

Granted and it happens a lot - It wasn't you specifically that I was responding to.

I was just saying there are millions of kids who have much less than they could have, because of down-draggers in thier relations that use the kids to "make sure they know thier home is WRONG, because they don't live in the ghetto, support downtrodden and think jamaican pirates are "just disadvantaged". The kids grow up and are either broken or even more fearfully conservative, to prevent what happened to them. 

Someday, I will get my little sister back. She was raised better than this. Her favorite movie was "The Color Purple" and her favorite book was "To Kill a Mockingbird." She met this guy through Yahoo personals in 2004. After meeting him, we found out that these people convinced her that our dad molested her-even though there's no way my dad molested her-and that they were cutting us out of her life. 

He's not a nice person. I think it's interesting to note that he's a type 1 diabetic, but he thinks Nazi Germany was the bomb. They even named their first child Berlin. But, under Hitler, he would have been seen as a genetically inferior person. The brain cells aren't strong with this one. 

 

And did I mention that he's ugly. He's got an ugly face. Like a smashed bulldog. If you're going to get yourself kidnapped by a wolf, why don't you at least choose an attractive wolf. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    20,027

Knew we should have made that thread last night @Cinnamon.. Here come the race riots... What's left on the list. An attack on trump once they convene to stop trump attacking NK. Queue the new black president.

An out there what if Idea it was... but then today we have this.... so I dunno????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 BunBun    450
1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

Knew we should have made that thread last night @Cinnamon.. Here come the race riots... What's left on the list. An attack on trump once they convene to stop trump attacking NK. Queue the new black president.

I keep saying that the men need to start organizing themselves. They need plans and means to communicate with each other. So long as the men are disorganized, they will be cut off. Anti-fa is organized as hell and has communication channels. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    22,898
2 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Knew we should have made that thread last night @Cinnamon.. Here come the race riots... What's left on the list. An attack on trump once they convene to stop trump attacking NK. Queue the new black president.

I did make a post about that yesterday. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    22,898
Just now, BunBun said:

I keep saying that the men need to start organizing themselves. They need plans and means to communicate with each other. So long as the men are disorganized, they will be cut off. Anti-fa is organized as hell and has communication channels. 

They are funded by George Soros' foundations and they have a complete business made of this. They pay to bus them in, they pay them to march. BLM too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    22,898

National Guard in camo on the streets now. I didn't see this with ANTIFA OR BLM protests before. Someone in the chat said ANTIFA are in Lee's square or Street?  throwing bricks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 BunBun    450
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

They are funded by George Soros' foundations and they have a complete business made of this. They pay to bus them in, they pay them to march. BLM too. 

Yes, I know. But, we have very intelligent people on our sides. Going out to the field of battle with wooden swords and shields? Not going to cut it. They had an electronic loud speaker and shouted down the men. Our guys are way out of their depth right now. They are going to have to step up their game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 AgedLace    358
2 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Queue the new black president.

They don't have to queue a new one when the old one is still waiting in the wings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    22,898
1 minute ago, AgedLace said:

They don't have to queue a new one when the old one is still waiting in the wings.

O and Hillary are going to "hit the campaign trail" for the Dems. LOL Good! I hope they make them all lose. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×