Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
The Gent

State Of Emergency Declared | National Guard on standby for ‘Unite the Right’ rally in Virginia LIVE STREAM PAGE 2/ 3 DEAD 17 INJURED

Rate this topic

2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

White protesters will not be allowed, they will be labeled Nazis and White Supremacists.

Where I live if you are white and have an opinion you are labeled racist and/or nazi. So it's already on that path. 

• Like 1

Cinnamon    16,000
Just now, MountedShooter said:

Where I live if you are white and have an opinion you are labeled racist and/or nazi. So it's already on that path. 

It's that way in a lot of places now. 

1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

It's that way in a lot of places now. 

Right. In this state alone last year we had almost 100,000 refugees scheduled to come here. I moved just out of the city are to a horse property so I dont see much now but the crime has been horrible. Most of them men aged between 18-35. 

• Like 1

Cinnamon    16,000
Just now, MountedShooter said:

Right. In this state alone last year we had almost 100,000 refugees scheduled to come here. I moved just out of the city are to a horse property so I dont see much now but the crime has been horrible. Most of them men aged between 18-35. 

Good for you for getting out. More need to do it now. And yeh, we've all noticed here the ages and that they are male. Standing army being put in place.

• Like 1

Cinnamon    16,000
Just now, BunBun said:

They want to shut down the Conservatives and Christians. Anyone who is Old School. 

Yep, anyone who has values that don't mesh with the leftist meme. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

Good for you for getting out. More need to do it now. And yeh, we've all noticed here the ages and that they are male. Standing army being put in place.

Recently a friend of mine lost a foal. Well when I say lost it went missing. It was told to us that a lot of refugees are taking foals to use as meat.  I know this is a cultural thing but I couldn't believe that the cops just couldn't care less!

Cinnamon    16,000
1 minute ago, MountedShooter said:

Recently a friend of mine lost a foal. Well when I say lost it went missing. It was told to us that a lot of refugees are taking foals to use as meat.  I know this is a cultural thing but I couldn't believe that the cops just couldn't care less!

:scream1:  I'm not surprised, cops shoot goats, miniature horses and dogs. They don't care about anyone's animals.