Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
The Gent

State Of Emergency Declared | National Guard on standby for ‘Unite the Right’ rally in Virginia LIVE STREAM PAGE 2/ 3 DEAD 17 INJURED

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, BunBun said:

He took my sister and I haven't seen her in 10 years. We were never allowed to see their children either. 

I'm so sorry that's horrible! :(  I Hope she is ok! 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, BunBun said:

So, are they nazi's or not? I see a lot of 1488 business. I can't go along with nazi's. My brother in law belongs to a white supremacist group. He took my sister and I haven't seen her in 10 years. We were never allowed to see their children either. If these people are just standing up for white, why are they shouting Hitler slogans like 1488? See, I don't think they are just standing up for whites. I won't go along with the liberals. They are evil. But, white people should be standing up. They shouldn't be siding with Hitler. Hitler was evil to the core. There was nothing good about his ideology. He deserves to be roasting in hell right now. 

Props! 

Curenado    722
7 minutes ago, MountedShooter said:

I'm so sorry that's horrible! :(  I Hope she is ok! 

If my dad had been better able to protect us, I would have lived a better life around a better class of people. Unfortunately, we were related by marriage to a bunch of city street rats and drug down into thier worthless vengeance, ways and philosophies.

Just sounds like they care about and want the best for thier children and don't feel they can trust outside influences not to make them identify with what they don't belong with. As the kid? I will trade all the "aw!" people and thier downgrade gutter crud for a real life fit to me that I was bred and born for. No-hippyfying-the-babies. It's wrong.

abigfatzero    1,658

A car just ran over people on this feed.

BREAKING NEWS: Controversial "Unite the Right" Rally & Counter-Protests in Charlottesville, VA

Cinnamon    15,999

I can see where this is going... people better wake up to what's being done here. White protesters will not be allowed, they will be labeled Nazis and White Supremacists. The stream above is Faith Goldy's stream at the moment. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Curenado said:

Just sounds like they care about and want the best for thier children and don't feel they can trust outside influences not to make them identify with what they don't belong with.

Oh I didn't mean it on that level. I meant that it must be hard for Bun Bun not seeing her.  I wasn't commenting on their reasons for doing such. On that note though he could be a complete control freak who just wants her away from her family.