Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Gent

State Of Emergency Declared | National Guard on standby for ‘Unite the Right’ rally in Virginia LIVE STREAM PAGE 2/ 3 DEAD 17 INJURED

Tengu    124

I just read a rumor that the car was registered to a known antifa. Just a rumor now

Cinnamon    22,873

Rumors are all over right now. Saying the first kid didn't do it, it's his brother, then supposedly another guy named Fields. Have to wait for lying MSM to tell us something. lol

spEKtre    160

This is totally scripted, allow one race to be able to demonstrate its rights ( BLM ) but then subjugate the larger demographic who are armed and have felt slighted by the system. This is in your face racism, exactly what the dark skinned races are fighting against they support it now when it suits them ?

Zing    902
29 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Rumors are all over right now. Saying the first kid didn't do it, it's his brother, then supposedly another guy named Fields. Have to wait for lying MSM to tell us something. lol

Here you go:

Business Insider

http://www.businessinsider.com/car-hits-counter-protesters-charlottesville-white-nationalist-rally-2017-8

A 32-year-old woman is dead and nine others were injured after a driver plowed into a crowd of counter-protesters in Charlottesville on Saturday afternoon, Police Chief Al Thomas said.

Two Virginia state police officers were also killed in a helicopter crash outside Charlottesville. Officials said the deaths were connected to the rally, but they did not clarify how.

The car crash had occurred following a day of violent and chaotic clashes between white nationalists and counter-protesters. The driver of the car has been arrested, and Thomas said at a press conference Saturday evening that the injuries from the crash range from minor to life-threatening.

He added that police are treating the car crash as a criminal homicide investigation.

An additional 14 people were injured in individual altercations, and none of them were a result of clashes with police officers, he said.

"The premeditated violence that our community experienced today was completely unacceptable," Thomas said, adding that the Virginia National Guard had been deployed at one point to disperse the crowds.

So how many will end up dying since they mention life-threatening condition?

Cinnamon    22,873
18 minutes ago, spEKtre said:

This is totally scripted, allow one race to be able to demonstrate its rights ( BLM ) but then subjugate the larger demographic who are armed and have felt slighted by the system. This is in your face racism, exactly what the dark skinned races are fighting against they support it now when it suits them ?

They always use the race card when it suits them, whether for themselves or against others. Slavery is over, except we're all slaves under the fiat money system. They don't want to admit that, though. 

All this "white privilege" bs being pushed... just part of the program! 

Lucy Barnable    5,008
53 minutes ago, spEKtre said:

The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals. [...]

Instead of destroying European Jewry, Europe, against its own will, refined and educated this people into a future leader-nation through this artificial selection process. No wonder that this people, that escaped Ghetto-Prison, developed into a spiritual nobility of Europe. Therefore a gracious Providence provided Europe with a new race of nobility by the Grace of Spirit. This happened at the moment when Europe's feudal aristocracy became dilapidated, and thanks to Jewish emancipation.
Richard von Coudenhove-Kalergi

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi

sybdragon    1,505
3 hours ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Not sure if this is true:

Driver of the car is an antifa member named Joel VanGheluwe.

https://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1502/57/1502571253148.jpg

It's a kid. That is saying the owner is 51 years old. But his kid... Joel is the kid's name and he turned 16 in 2011 or maybe 2012? He states, "this is my car when I turn 16". So that would make him around 21 or 22 now. His life is over if it's this kid. And he still has the same car as he had at 16. So he is living in his parents basement? The car is still registered to the Dad? Bad move on Dad's part. That car should have been put into the kid's name on the day he turned 18 and was able to be sued. Get him off the Dad being sued as the owner of said car. He screwed his parents along with himself. His parents must be so proud of their precious snowflake. 

Lucy Barnable    5,008
5 minutes ago, sybdragon said:

It's a kid. That is saying the owner is 51 years old. But his kid... Joel is the kid's name and he turned 16 in 2011 or maybe 2012? He states, "this is my car when I turn 16". So that would make him around 21 or 22 now. His life is over if it's this kid. And he still has the same car as he had at 16. So he is living in his parents basement? The car is still registered to the Dad? Bad move on Dad's part. That car should have been put into the kid's name on the day he turned 18 and was able to be sued. Get him off the Dad being sued as the owner of said car. He screwed his parents along with himself. His parents must be so proud of their precious snowflake. 

Now it's being said that he sold the car to James Alex Fields Jr..
I don't know if that's correct either.

James Alex Fields Jr. Identified as Driver Who Crashed into Counter Protestors

According to EverPedia, Fields Jr. is a “resident of Maumee, Ohio. He is registered to vote in Lucas County, Ohio and put his party affiliation as Republican]In addition, James is registered as the owner of a Gray 2010 Dodge Challenger that ran into protesters at the Unite the Right rally.” He also is reported to have served in in the US military. From August 18th to December 11th, 2015, James was listed as an Active Duty Service Member in the United States Army.

https://www.mediaite.com/online/james-alex-fields-jr-identified-as-driver-who-crashed-into-counter-protestors/

sybdragon    1,505
14 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Now it's being said that he sold the car to James Alex Fields Jr..
I don't know if that's correct either.

James Alex Fields Jr. Identified as Driver Who Crashed into Counter Protestors

According to EverPedia, Fields Jr. is a “resident of Maumee, Ohio. He is registered to vote in Lucas County, Ohio and put his party affiliation as Republican]In addition, James is registered as the owner of a Gray 2010 Dodge Challenger that ran into protesters at the Unite the Right rally.” He also is reported to have served in in the US military. From August 18th to December 11th, 2015, James was listed as an Active Duty Service Member in the United States Army.

https://www.mediaite.com/online/james-alex-fields-jr-identified-as-driver-who-crashed-into-counter-protestors/

I was wondering why his parents didn't put that car in his name at 18. The driver and owner are responsible and we put the kid's cars in their name as soon as we could. I insisted. You are nuts if you keep your kid's car in your name after they turn 18. Pure nuts. :nodl:

I can imagine he sold the car too. When I sell a car, I like to meet them at the courthouse so they can take that car out of my name. If not, I will junk it in a heartbeat. Just have to go get another title and if still in my name, junked. I do not want to pay for others screw ups. And this is a big one. 

As that report states he was scared for his life... Welll.... what do ya say? I watched that vid where he slammed into the car in front of him. Powerful car if he just stepped on the pedal. He hit that car and shove a car and a pickup truck forward at least 3ft/1meter if not more... He was doing some speed when he hit those two vehicles. Makes you wonder huh? 

Was he or wasn't he a Trump fan? Did he feel threatened because he was one of the United people and just wanted to go home. Dark windows... I didn't see anything on the car... I don't know. I don't believe that he was scared like he is stating. I mean... ex-military??? What the crap kind of people are in the military if this was scary? We are so so so screwed if this is the caliper of people in the military. Such a coward. Stating he was scared??? Wow... Not impressed. Totally uncalled for. It's sad what this country has come to. The idiots want to erase history. Like that is going to make it all better.... Somehow.... this stuff makes me glad I am a hermit and do not play with the morons on the street. Really sad.... 

Tengu    124

August through December means he didn't make it through training

Lucy Barnable    5,008
4 minutes ago, sybdragon said:

I was wondering why his parents didn't put that car in his name at 18. The driver and owner are responsible and we put the kid's cars in their name as soon as we could. I insisted. You are nuts if you keep your kid's car in your name after they turn 18. Pure nuts. :nodl:

I can imagine he sold the car too. When I sell a car, I like to meet them at the courthouse so they can take that car out of my name. If not, I will junk it in a heartbeat. Just have to go get another title and if still in my name, junked. I do not want to pay for others screw ups. And this is a big one. 

As that report states he was scared for his life... Welll.... what do ya say? I watched that vid where he slammed into the car in front of him. Powerful car if he just stepped on the pedal. He hit that car and shove a car and a pickup truck forward at least 3ft/1meter if not more... He was doing some speed when he hit those two vehicles. Makes you wonder huh? 

Was he or wasn't he a Trump fan? Did he feel threatened because he was one of the United people and just wanted to go home. Dark windows... I didn't see anything on the car... I don't know. I don't believe that he was scared like he is stating. I mean... ex-military??? What the crap kind of people are in the military if this was scary? We are so so so screwed if this is the caliper of people in the military. Such a coward. Stating he was scared??? Wow... Not impressed. Totally uncalled for. It's sad what this country has come to. The idiots want to erase history. Like that is going to make it all better.... Somehow.... this stuff makes me glad I am a hermit and do not play with the morons on the street. Really sad.... 

Now I found an Ohio judge with the same name (not Jr.) but maybe his dad?

Fields appointed as new Municipal Court judge
http://www.lancastereaglegazette.com/story/news/local/2015/04/09/james-fields-appointed-fairfield-county-municipal-court-judge/25531167/

Yeah, a Dodge Challenger is a super fast car and really nice.
If I had one I would be very careful to not smash it into anything.
I'm not buying the 'afraid for his life' story either. That looked intentional to me.