Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
The Gent

State Of Emergency Declared | National Guard on standby for ‘Unite the Right’ rally in Virginia LIVE STREAM PAGE 2/ 3 DEAD 17 INJURED

Rate this topic

The Gent    312

Hundreds of white nationalists – and those who oppose them -- were expected for a “Unite the Right” rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, on Saturday after a federal judge’s ruling Friday cleared the way for the event.

The judge’s ruling sparked a pre-rally march Friday night on the University of Virginia campus, resulting in clashes between marchers, protesters and police.

The unrest prompted Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe, a Democrat, to place National Guard members on standby, and encourage Virginians to stay away from Saturday’s event.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/08/12/national-guard-on-standby-for-unite-right-rally-in-virginia.html

Damn, this could get interesting!

And in the scope of everything else that been brewing the last few months.....Lets Just Throw Another Log On The Fire Ya'll!

The Deep State & Elites seem to have no limits in their quest for rule, it does appear!

• Like 2

BunBun    171

So, are they nazi's or not? I see a lot of 1488 business. I can't go along with nazi's. My brother in law belongs to a white supremacist group. He took my sister and I haven't seen her in 10 years. We were never allowed to see their children either. If these people are just standing up for white, why are they shouting Hitler slogans like 1488? See, I don't think they are just standing up for whites. I won't go along with the liberals. They are evil. But, white people should be standing up. They shouldn't be siding with Hitler. Hitler was evil to the core. There was nothing good about his ideology. He deserves to be roasting in hell right now. 

• Sad 1

apache54    3,099
8 minutes ago, BunBun said:

So, are they nazi's or not? I see a lot of 1488 business. I can't go along with nazi's. My brother in law belongs to a white supremacist group. He took my sister and I haven't seen her in 10 years. We were never allowed to see their children either. If these people are just standing up for white, why are they shouting Hitler slogans like 1488? See, I don't think they are just standing up for whites. I won't go along with the liberals. They are evil. But, white people should be standing up. They shouldn't be siding with Hitler. Hitler was evil to the core. There was nothing good about his ideology. He deserves to be roasting in hell right now. 

Agreed,

although depending on how this all goes down, some of these white extremists ( NOT LIBTARDS) may be needed as part of the resistance.  does not mean i agree or like them but sometimes you have to pick out the best of the worse for bedfellows!!

Curenado    722
9 minutes ago, BunBun said:

Well, just sit on the fence until the dozer comes right down the middle. I'm half bred and can't believe how childish, vain, cowardly and mentally weak so many spoiled whites are. Theres a whole community of whites in the south (a whole state) that has no goal but to be a free check crustacean. They betray thier own people, utterly corrupt in law, running soylent peasant. Thier plan is "betray everyone because you get paid to" they believe the un will take over and they will be "at liberty" open season storm troopers because of how they proved they will stoop to anything.

I am pretty sure the cholera and typhus will help some, but when the "new orleans" fema wagon shows up....its not going to hand out water bottles and ponchos. Which is GOOD because they pollute, poach, fraud by murder and know "heh heh how it really is heh heh)

They deserve it. Wouldn't interfere for the world. They have about another 15-17 months. 

COBO Member    1,969

Perfect weekend for my son and his friends to be tubing on the river there this weekend. Texted him late last night and warned them to stay away from the city proper. To his credit though, he decided not to take any firearms since massive amounts of alcohol were on the menu.

BunBun    171
9 minutes ago, apache54 said:

Agreed,

although depending on how this all goes down, some of these white extremists ( NOT LIBTARDS) may be needed as part of the resistance.  does not mean i agree or like them but sometimes you have to pick out the best of the worse for bedfellows!!

I understand what you mean about bedfellows. I am not shunning them. I can't agree with them, though. I despise Hitler and Nazi stuff. I really don't like Germany at all after what happened to me with my sister's husband. These people can be very evil. God will Judge. 

Thanks for telling me you understand. I was watching the live show on Youtube and the people are throwing up 1488 over and over again. Hitler is dead and he deserves to be dead. I think it's a shame that Bonhoeffer failed to kill him. I so wish Bonhoeffer had succeeded. 

The Jews are going to have a terrible time shortly in the future. I have talked about the slaughter of the Jews that is predicted in the Biblical Prophecy. God is gathering them into Israel and it will become a killing field one day. God is forcing them into the land whether they want to go or not. The Judgment of The Lord is Righteous and He will deal with Israel for her sins. The greatest of her sins is rejecting Jesus Christ. I think that's the main reason why the shoah is going to happen again. But, Israel stubbornly refuses her Messiah. It's so dangerous to reject Jesus Christ. No human on earth Jew or Gentile should reject the Son of God. He's the only one who can save us from hell and the second death. Bunbun does NOT want to go to Hades, Hell or the Lake of Fire. No way, no how, no sir do I want to go there. I take this very seriously. I was very lucky that I had my mother and my Grandma who told me about Father and Lord Jesus and Lord Holy Spirit as soon as I was old enough to understand. Bunbun has always known about God and angels and demons and fallen humans. This is my worldview from my earliest memories so belief like a child comes really easy for me. 

I know full belief is harder for other people who weren't taught from their earliest memories about the Lord. It's easy for me and I Love the Lords so much. They have done so much for me in my life. They are my best friends and my confidants. I tell The Lords everything. I spend hours in my bed talking to them and sharing all the things of my life and my heart. They stay and listen. Father stays and listens even though He already knows all this stuff. He stays with me for hours and through the night. Lord Jesus promised me that He would never leave me. There is no one like the Lords. They are beautiful and kind and loving and smart. I've even seen Jesus Christ probably 600 feet tall and huge. The Lords had me on a small round planet out in space one night. I came to and they had the "spirit" me on her knees on this planet. I was flown into her and became part of her and we merged. Then, I could see out of our eyes and Jesus Christ was standing before me huge floating off the side of this planet. There was grass and flowers beneath my bare feet-the Lord always has you in bare feet when you are standing on Holy Ground. That's His thing. I stood up and we were in outer space. The sky was so dark. I looked out at the edge of the planet were it dropped off into space and got scared. Huge Lord Jesus saw me looking out there and He zoomed faster than my eyes could track Him to stand in my way so that I couldn't go off the edge of the planet. Lord Jesus was wearing these robes. They were blue and white and He had a red sash that wasn't bright red, but deep and rich. It was the most interesting thing about his clothes. He's so bright and so beautiful. He's so gentle. I freaked out and started talking incessantly like I do when I'm freaked out. Lord Holy Spirit reached into me and pulled this me back out of the merger of me and my spirit. She was still down there having the freak out that I started. I was angry with myself for having a freak out. I don't know if it was me or her who was angry at me. So strange an experience. 

• Like 2

Groove    1,393

Wow I woke up to some excitement today. What the heck is going on? Did the civil war start and I missed it. Lol