Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

The coming eclipse... Will it show us a sign in the heavens??

Ukshep    17,196
3 minutes ago, Hermeticus said:

I believe so.

:blink: any guess on what kind?

Ukshep    17,196
4 minutes ago, Uncle Thanky said:

Anybody going to be in the path of totality?

If so Please give us some eyewitness testimony.

Thank You

Livestream? Any takers for the eclipse?  :p

YidakiSun    37

If truth is thus filtered is this earth, then a shock is needed which must perforce shatter the delusions so that the accurate knowledge...truth.......may enter.

WHY the world is Puzzled by animations that show the earth and moon, spinning in the WRONG DIRECTION with the Total SOLAR ECLIPSE AUGUST 21st 2017. 

AnyWay.

JRock    154
2 minutes ago, Uncle Thanky said:

Anybody going to be in the path of totality?

If so Please give us some eyewitness testimony.

Thank You

I live in the path, so I will give an update. It won't be right away, but I will within a day.... as long as nothing apocalyptic happens. :banana-riding-llama-smiley-emoticon:

Uncle Thanky    965
1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

Livestream? Any takers for the eclipse?  :p

That would be cool!

We are supposed to see  about 80% coverage. I do not think that will be enough to see much.

But I'm gonna video.

A Freeman    663
3 hours ago, Ukshep said:

As in... Will the eclipse make something visible?

The eclipse will be visible from no other country except the U.S., and it will literally divide the country as it crosses from coast to coast.

Could there be a more obvious and visible sign in the heavens of what is to come to America because of our disregard for and disobedience to God and our fellow man?

Genesis 1:14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:

It is about to become VERY dark in the U.S., as we enter the next phase of WW3 and the imminent global economic collapse, which will kill BILLIONS.

http://beforeitsnews.com/war-and-conflict/2017/04/the-only-way-to-stop-ww3-2466036.html

Jump To Top