Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

‘Wolf of Wall Street’ has got nothing on this raunchy firm: suit

Ukshep    16,903

First of all video at the link! :D 

The X-rated antics at this New Jersey debt relief company would make even “Wolf of Wall Street” blush — but when the office’s human resources director tried to put a stop to the shenanigans, she was fired, a new lawsuit charges.

Seven owners and managers of American Funding Group, Corporate Bailout and related companies ran their office like a frat house on steroids, rewarding female workers who played along — sometimes in the middle of the office — with bonuses, gifts and access to the corporate credit card, according to the suit filed Thursday.

The papers said the Tinton Falls office was “so sexually aggressive, morally repulsive, and unlawfully hostile that it is rivaled only by the businesses portrayed in the films ‘Boiler Room’ and ‘The Wolf of Wall Street.’”

In a footnote, the court papers describe the lewd act as: “placing one’s face in the area between a woman’s breasts and blowing onto her skin while rapidly shaking one’s head, thereby creating a sound similar to that of an outboard boat motor.”

http://nypost.com/2017/08/10/wolf-of-wall-street-has-got-nothing-on-this-raunchy-firm-suit/

:gsbrnint: That last line has got me cracking up! Did it need explaining?

Malevolent    2,477
4 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

In a footnote, the court papers describe the lewd act as: “placing one’s face in the area between a woman’s breasts and blowing onto her skin while rapidly shaking one’s head, thereby creating a sound similar to that of an outboard boat motor.”

As long as it rides like a motorboat I suppose it's OK.. :gsbrnint:

Zimix99    759

I take offense to this! My man boobs can be motorboated too, SEXISM!!!!111

:holdinlaugh:

apache54    4,127

so they were just setting to stage for how  all business will be run in the new modern era??

maybe they took Hillary  for her "PAY TO PLAY"  seriously!! LOL

yup it is sick!!:holdinlaugh:

Ukshep    16,903
20 minutes ago, Zimix99 said:

I take offense to this! My man boobs can be motorboated too, SEXISM!!!!111

:holdinlaugh:

:s439:

Zimix99    759
Just now, Ukshep said:

:s439:

Oh c'mon shep, the sweat just makes the glide of the cheeks easier, Don't mind the hair.

Ukshep    16,903
Just now, Zimix99 said:

Oh c'mon shep, the sweat just makes the glide of the cheeks easier, Don't mind the hair.

:scream1: It gets worse with every response! :gsbrnint:

Jump To Top