Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

CNN Analyst on Trump: “The Government’s Gonna Kill This Guy”

Ukshep    17,194

CNN counterterrorism analyst and former CIA agent Philip Mudd said on air “the government’s gonna kill” Donald Trump because he disrespected the deep state.

Mudd subsequently clarified that he meant the phrase metaphorically, but the comments have caused alarm amongst Trump supporters.

“Let me give you one bottom line – as a former government official, the government’s gonna kill this guy,” said Mudd.

“He defends Vladimir Putin, there are State Department and CIA officers coming home and at Langley and in Foggy Bottom CIA are saying, this is how you defend us?'” Mudd added.

https://www.infowars.com/cnn-analyst-on-trump-the-governments-gonna-kill-this-guy/

... And it has most likely been the plan all along... Allow escalation and action then take him out and with him goes all the hate and anger as he will take the blame. History repeating itself for the NWO plan! Hitler 2.0 by grand design!

apache54    4,183

The real problem is we need to REMOVE the deep state or NWO and until THAT happens nothing will change except going deeper down the rabbit hole!!

Zing    816
5 hours ago, Ukshep said:

CNN counterterrorism analyst and former CIA agent Philip Mudd said on air “the government’s gonna kill” Donald Trump because he disrespected the deep state.

Mudd subsequently clarified that he meant the phrase metaphorically, but the comments have caused alarm amongst Trump supporters.

“Let me give you one bottom line – as a former government official, the government’s gonna kill this guy,” said Mudd.

“He defends Vladimir Putin, there are State Department and CIA officers coming home and at Langley and in Foggy Bottom CIA are saying, this is how you defend us?'” Mudd added.

https://www.infowars.com/cnn-analyst-on-trump-the-governments-gonna-kill-this-guy/

... And it has most likely been the plan all along... Allow escalation and action then take him out and with him goes all the hate and anger as he will take the blame. History repeating itself for the NWO plan! Hitler 2.0 by grand design!

Only  taking him out will not alleviate the hate and anger as much as it will escalate it against the powers that be.

Tarmalen    1,177

I am still laughing at the 755 people kicked out/fired from Russia.

I agree with Trump. Thanks for trimming the fat!

Seriously....755 politicians for what? What were they doing on the payroll?

Cinnamon    20,004
4 minutes ago, Zing said:

Only  taking him out will not alleviate the hate and anger as much as it will escalate it against the powers that be.

I agree, they'd better be damn careful what they do at this point. 

phxsparks    702
2 hours ago, Tarmalen said:

I am still laughing at the 755 people kicked out/fired from Russia.

I agree with Trump. Thanks for trimming the fat!

Seriously....755 politicians for what? What were they doing on the payroll?

To put this in perspective, lets for a moment assume each of the 755 people was paid $100K per year.  This might be on the low side since it is foreign service.  $100K times 755 people equals $75.5 million dollars per year.

That is a lot of money.

Cinnamon    20,004
19 minutes ago, phxsparks said:

To put this in perspective, lets for a moment assume each of the 755 people was paid $100K per year.  This might be on the low side since it is foreign service.  $100K times 755 people equals $75.5 million dollars per year.

That is a lot of money.

They could have just given me the .5  and I'd be happy. lol

Tarmalen    1,177
1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

They could have just given me the .5  and I'd be happy. lol

I will see your .5 and bid .25!

Cinnamon    20,004
Just now, Tarmalen said:

I will see your .5 and bid .25!

Un uh.. once I win I leave the table. lol

Jump To Top