Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Sheps early warning detection system!

Ukshep    17,196

Titles an odd one ain't it but seriously. We got to talk about this. I got to talk about this.

It's odd but when I am in my sleeping state it is like I have a fully staffed team of awsome people sending me periodic alerts.

I can lay in bed and know if the forum is under ddos or not. It's like when problems occur I feel the tension or the frustration through the space between.

Bah I have no way to truly explain it... things are always odd!

Ukshep    17,196
Just now, rocorollo said:

What do expect, sir?

More problems...

Warpsapeed    71

Its your higher immortal self watching over your miserable suffering earthly body.

I know exactly what you mean, I have had similar experiences at high stress periods in my life. For a long time I thought it was a guardian angel, but that somehow just did not fit or seem right.

An interest in metaphysics led me down a very interesting path of self discovery. The truth can indeed set you free. Its not something someone else can really tell you about or explain.  The answers are already within you.

Ukshep    17,196
Just now, Warpsapeed said:

Its your higher immortal self watching over your miserable suffering earthly body.

I know exactly what you mean, I have had similar experiences at high stress periods in my life. For a long time I thought it was a guardian angel, but that somehow just did not fit or seem right.

An interest in metaphysics led me down a very interesting path of self discovery. The truth can indeed set you free. Its not something someone else can really tell you about or explain.  The answers are already within you.

Nice insight. Thanks. Something for me to ponder!

rocorollo    37

Warpaspeed is tangentially correct. You were born Senor, sorry no tilde, but you are you past future nowhen. But you, and I break no protocol telling you this factoid, you have some angels too.

Jump To Top