Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GreenMountainBoy

Poor boys fallout shelter

Where would you go if you were lucky enough to get 5 mins, 30 mins warning of nuclear fallout?  I think popping open a manhole and bugging out in the storm drains if your city has them could be an excellent Johny on the spot.  Concrete, underground, could travel around ?  We used to take the front tires off our predators back in the day and cruise all under our city.  A mad dash to the public library?  The IRS building down the street?

The Gent    829

Maybe live a little longer than those at topside, but without control filtered ventilation & protection..it'll get you just as dead!

After the initial blast...there's still the phases that come afterwards that must be prepared for....:nukeanimated:

7 minutes ago, The Gent said:

Maybe live a little longer than those at topside, but without control filtered ventilation & protection..it'll get you just as dead!

After the initial blast...there's still the phases that come afterwards that must be prepared for....:nukeanimated:

Now that you mentioned that I distinctly remember a man screaming at us kids that they had to "pump" air into the system so I see where your going.  To think I used to go for "dives" in nuke plants drywells for refueling outages because that extra 15 an hour was so worth it.  Maybe insulate a room with old lead x-ray vests bought off eBay.  Should of planned ahead....

The Gent    829
5 hours ago, GreenMountainBoy said:

Now that you mentioned that I distinctly remember a man screaming at us kids that they had to "pump" air into the system so I see where your going.  To think I used to go for "dives" in nuke plants drywells for refueling outages because that extra 15 an hour was so worth it.  Maybe insulate a room with old lead x-ray vests bought off eBay.  Should of planned ahead....

I agree, but in reality....the plan is for the elite and their minions to survive, as for everyone else....dying is the ideal & foreseen plan for these type of doom scenarios...if everyone survives, then the grand plan...fails!

What a fine day it would be if, when , it happens, "the elite" very few I believe, it's the minions that continually change status as they stab their way up the ladder, sit in awe and wonder as average good hearted Joe's have merkabas zap out of their spontaneous Kundalini behinds and float so brilliantly above the chaos with a nice padded landing on some Oasis.  There must be SOME cosmic payback for being a decent human being other than THEIR master plan of Rosacrietion (spelling) eugenics.  

Ukshep    17,196
3 hours ago, GreenMountainBoy said:

Where would you go if you were lucky enough to get 5 mins, 30 mins warning of nuclear fallout?  I think popping open a manhole and bugging out in the storm drains if your city has them could be an excellent Johny on the spot.  Concrete, underground, could travel around ?  We used to take the front tires off our predators back in the day and cruise all under our city.  A mad dash to the public library?  The IRS building down the street?

No where! I would sit back, grab a beer, grab a rollup. And await the impending doom. While everyone else is in fear. Crying out and suffering. I'll be smiling and in pure serenity. The small perspectives. We have a choice.

LuckyBolt    1,179

The only hole I'd dive into is the hot neighbor.  "Hey, so I heard a nuclear bomb just dropped and we've got about 5 minutes until it hits us.  Want to make like a shotgun and go out with a bang?" 

Hopefully she wouldn't get the reference to the shotgun bit...

The Gent    829
5 hours ago, LuckyBolt said:

The only hole I'd dive into is the hot neighbor.  "Hey, so I heard a nuclear bomb just dropped and we've got about 5 minutes until it hits us.  Want to make like a shotgun and go out with a bang?" 

Hopefully she wouldn't get the reference to the shotgun bit...

Doom Sex...The ULTIMATE Ride To The Beyond  :happy:

Edited To Add: All my life, I've always said, when it comes time for me to die...I wanted to go Fighting or Screwing, cause either way...would be my finest hour!

:banana-riding-llama-smiley-emoticon:

BunBun    303

My 22 year-old autistic son has a plan. He will grab the dog and go to Grandpa's Storm Shelter. He's going to get inside and wait it out. I love him so much. His plan is just as good as any. I know the radiation will still get to him and the dog, but he doesn't understand. He just needs a plan to help him feel safer.

COBO Member    2,837
On 8/11/2017 at 5:20 AM, Ukshep said:

No where! I would sit back, grab a beer, grab a rollup. And await the impending doom. While everyone else is in fear. Crying out and suffering. I'll be smiling and in pure serenity. The small perspectives. We have a choice.

I like the way you think! Like I said in another thread, in my locale, it's doubtful I'll even register the flash. But just in case, there's an unopened 5th of Jameson's nearby. Between that and other combustibles on hand, I'll be feeling more than one kind of burn.

Kenorri    46

I have a gun closet in the basement that's 8 feet underground. I reinforced it with 4X4s all around and a poured cement outer wall foundation. A 4 inch foam mattress for 2, emergency radio for ambience, bottle of Jameson for me and Grgich Merlot for the wife. Suitable amounts of Colorado foliage and Utz potato chip variety packs. I'm 45 miles from DC and 35 miles from Balto. I figure I'll have about 1 minute for the pressure wave and 20 minutes from the initial fallout. Should be just enough time from the flash to hide out, get a buzz on, panic sex, munchies,  and toast the end of this cycle.

Jump To Top