Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Those Damn Feminists

Cinnamon    19,683

Nepal criminalizes tradition of forcing menstruating women into cowsheds

The Nepalese government has made it a criminal act to force women into cowsheds while they’re on their periods. The ancient Hindu tradition sends menstruating females into the sheds to keep so-called “impurity” out of the home.

Although the practice – called ‘chhaupadi’ – was banned by the Supreme Court in 2005, it remains common in Nepal's remote west.

However, the government has now made the practice a criminal act that could come with jail time.

“The parliament has a passed a new law that makes chhaupadi a criminal act,” lawmaker Krishna Bhakta Pokharel, who headed a parliamentary panel that finalized the legislation, told the Thomson Reuters Foundation.

<snip>

https://www.rt.com/news/399241-nepal-menstruating-women-sheds/

Sorry, I know I can be tacky at times. But really?  

CGK    2,586

Lets hope none of the cows in that cow shed are actually bulls. Damn..that could really be a problem with all those women in heat! LOL

Cmonsense101    205
2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Nepal criminalizes tradition of forcing menstruating women into cowsheds

The Nepalese government has made it a criminal act to force women into cowsheds while they’re on their periods. The ancient Hindu tradition sends menstruating females into the sheds to keep so-called “impurity” out of the home.

Although the practice – called ‘chhaupadi’ – was banned by the Supreme Court in 2005, it remains common in Nepal's remote west.

However, the government has now made the practice a criminal act that could come with jail time.

“The parliament has a passed a new law that makes chhaupadi a criminal act,” lawmaker Krishna Bhakta Pokharel, who headed a parliamentary panel that finalized the legislation, told the Thomson Reuters Foundation.

<snip>

https://www.rt.com/news/399241-nepal-menstruating-women-sheds/

Sorry, I know I can be tacky at times. But really?  

I read somewhere that Jews used to do the same. Very dehumanizing. The level of mistreatment found in hindu religion against women is mind boggling, but the west only screams about hijab and burkas - such a fukin' double standard.

DRUMZ    723
1 hour ago, Cmonsense101 said:

I read somewhere that Jews used to do the same. Very dehumanizing. The level of mistreatment found in hindu religion against women is mind boggling, but the west only screams about hijab and burkas - such a fukin' double standard.

When walking thru the streets, jewish women had to shout out: Impure, Impure! So no one would rub up against them by accident.

:cry1:

abigfatzero    2,150
2 hours ago, Cmonsense101 said:

Hinduism and Judaism

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hinduism_and_Judaism

Hinduism and Mystic Judaism

https://western-hindu.org/2007/09/24/hinduism-and-mystic-judaism/

They are both based in the ancient Babylonian mystery religion.

Same religion different twist......

Judaism is not hebrew-ism that's what Jesus was going on about.......

abigfatzero    2,150

Oh those "enlightened" Hindu's, with this and their caste system.....:blink:

I remember when everything India was all the rage, the hippies had been brainwashed into studying the eastern religions in college....

Of course they left out the bad parts..........

Had little girls feminist with flowers in their hair wanting to be put in a pen during their period, without their full understanding of course. That's how "they" roll......

Malevolent    2,466

FWIW - Organised religion in almost all and every form is a crock of shit.  There is a vast difference between being spiritual e.g.g believing and these ritual filled craziness.

A case in point..

Malevolent    2,466

Here is a novel way of fooling the common "believer" - and then extorting more money from the poor buggers..

COBO Member    2,754
5 hours ago, CGK said:

Lets hope none of the cows in that cow shed are actually bulls. Damn..that could really be a problem with all those women in heat! LOL

"Red Bull...gives you wings"

Cmonsense101    205
6 hours ago, DRUMZ said:

When walking thru the streets, jewish women had to shout out: Impure, Impure! So no one would rub up against them by accident.

:cry1:

Are you sure you did not make these up just to crack me up? 😆

Ukshep    16,885
2 hours ago, COBO Member said:

"Red Bull...gives you wings"

That's just.... :blink:

Jump To Top