Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Denholm

$20 trillion in debt? Crucial conversation time for Congress

Denholm    77

$20 trillion in debt? Crucial conversation time for Congress

By Boyd Matheson

For the Deseret News

Published: Aug. 7, 2017 12:10 p.m.

With both houses of Congress and the president out of Washington for a few weeks, perhaps we can have a crucial conversation about some of the greatest long-term threats our country faces — our national debt, deficit spending and the perpetual raising of the debt ceiling.

When Congress returns, one of the first items of business will be the need to raise the debt ceiling. Even as we approach $20 trillion in debt, most of the conversation in September will be focused on politics, not finances. Simply raising the debt ceiling without a national debate on our financial situation is reckless and irresponsible.

Way back in 2010, Adm. Michael Mullen, then chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, declared, “The most significant threat to our national security is our debt.” Since that time, members of both political parties have ignored his warning and added trillions of dollars to our national debt. Both parties have spent money we do not have, on things we cannot afford, necessitating the continued increase of the debt limit. While we rightly complain about conflict in Congress, it is important to remember that you cannot get $20 trillion in debt through conflict. You can only get that deep in debt through collusion.

America has always paid its bills and always will. Raising, or not raising, the debt limit doesn’t change what we owe — just as reducing the spending limit on your credit card doesn’t change the fact that you must pay back what you spent, plus interest. If we are going to be serious about this serious threat to our national security — like a family buried in credit card debt — we should start by cutting up the credit cards, then have a conversation about prioritizing spending and payments.

We can no longer afford to let politicians use debt, deficit spending and the debt ceiling for their own political purposes.

Read more: http://www.deseretnews.com/article/865686288/Boyd-Matheson-20-trillion-in-debt-Crucial-conversation-time-for-Congress.html

"You Spent 353 Minutes Attacking Trump" Sarah Sanders Slams Reporter - YouTube

Everested    21

That conersation is one that would definatly cause a war, like the day after.... cannot have that becomming common knowledge and be forced to answer now.

Denholm    77
1 minute ago, Everested said:

That conersation is one that would definatly cause a war, like the day after.... cannot have that becomming common knowledge and be forced to answer now.

Take everyone who says "yes" and hang them for treason.

abigfatzero    2,171

Just let them keep printing money, I always wanted to be a millionaire, the only way I will ever become one is by them inflating the money supply to the moon.

Then we will all have million dollar bills in our back pockets.

But, they will only buy a loaf of bread, if we are lucky........

Cinnamon    20,005
18 minutes ago, abigfatzero said:

Just let them keep printing money, I always wanted to be a millionaire, the only way I will ever become one is by them inflating the money supply to the moon.

Then we will all have million dollar bills in our back pockets.

But, they will only buy a loaf of bread, if we are lucky........

Just keep adding more zeros I guess. lol

Denholm    77
9 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Just keep adding more zeros I guess. lol

Our we are switching over to something else =/

BunBun    301

My Grandma Gleason was always watching for the End Times events. She really wanted to go home to Heaven in the Rapture. It was her lifelong hope that Lord Jesus would come for the church during her lifetime. That didn't happen. Grandma died in  1995. I miss her. 

But, I want you all to understand that we always knew that there would have to be a financial problem of huge magnitude for the Anti-Christ to be able to come on the scene and take over the way he's going to do. We have been watching for a world wide financial problem of that magnitude for at least a hundred years in our family. 

They have everything they need. It's all in place. They even have the microchip and the digital currency. We are in the final stages. There's not going to be a recovery from this mess. Something else is going to happen instead. Be ready. I hope you all know Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. Bunbun wouldn't want to be left on earth for what the Anti-Christ is going to put everyone through. It's going to be hell on earth. 

Time is short. Prepare for the end. There's not going to be a recovery. That's not what they were trying to do. This is intentional. Everyone has a spending problem and the wisdom of past generations has been swept away. I agree we should cut up the credit cards, but how are you going to pay everyone who is surviving on Social Security? Well, you won't. So millions of people will immediately have no income and will no longer be able to survive. You would have a crash just from that. We are in a zero sum game. There's no way to win this. We have to keep increasing the debt limit and keep people going for as long as possible. There is no way out. 

They have us this time. Jesus Christ is our only hope. 

Denholm    77
16 minutes ago, BunBun said:

My Grandma Gleason was always watching for the End Times events. She really wanted to go home to Heaven in the Rapture. It was her lifelong hope that Lord Jesus would come for the church during her lifetime. That didn't happen. Grandma died in  1995. I miss her. 

But, I want you all to understand that we always knew that there would have to be a financial problem of huge magnitude for the Anti-Christ to be able to come on the scene and take over the way he's going to do. We have been watching for a world wide financial problem of that magnitude for at least a hundred years in our family. 

They have everything they need. It's all in place. They even have the microchip and the digital currency. We are in the final stages. There's not going to be a recovery from this mess. Something else is going to happen instead. Be ready. I hope you all know Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. Bunbun wouldn't want to be left on earth for what the Anti-Christ is going to put everyone through. It's going to be hell on earth. 

Time is short. Prepare for the end. There's not going to be a recovery. That's not what they were trying to do. This is intentional. Everyone has a spending problem and the wisdom of past generations has been swept away. I agree we should cut up the credit cards, but how are you going to pay everyone who is surviving on Social Security? Well, you won't. So millions of people will immediately have no income and will no longer be able to survive. You would have a crash just from that. We are in a zero sum game. There's no way to win this. We have to keep increasing the debt limit and keep people going for as long as possible. There is no way out. 

They have us this time. Jesus Christ is our only hope. 

I agree with you and your grandmother, and I will never take the mark.

I prepared the best I could knowing that I would be outside the system when I do start fighting or fleeing. We all get sucked into the system created  in some way I feel, but most can be avoided. Your grandmother knew never to trust banks and to prepare spiritually, mentally, and physically. This time now is god sent so we can prepare ourselves and look at the beast system for what it is.

Right now we have a spiritual war going on and people don't even realize the evil they let into the world and how it is growing and growing everyday.

I use their fake sheets of paper, but the US currency that still exist to this day is in precious metals and not from the fake Federal Reserve. Using their fake money to get the things you need to prepare is not evil, but what is evil is worshiping the fake notes and people who have it and the slaves wanted more and more.

Proverbs 1King James Version (KJV)

1 The proverbs of Solomon the son of David, king of Israel;

2 To know wisdom and instruction; to perceive the words of understanding;

3 To receive the instruction of wisdom, justice, and judgment, and equity;

4 To give subtilty to the simple, to the young man knowledge and discretion.

5 A wise man will hear, and will increase learning; and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels:

6 To understand a proverb, and the interpretation; the words of the wise, and their dark sayings.

7 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

8 My son, hear the instruction of thy father, and forsake not the law of thy mother:

9 For they shall be an ornament of grace unto thy head, and chains about thy neck.

10 My son, if sinners entice thee, consent thou not.

11 If they say, Come with us, let us lay wait for blood, let us lurk privily for the innocent without cause:

12 Let us swallow them up alive as the grave; and whole, as those that go down into the pit:

13 We shall find all precious substance, we shall fill our houses with spoil:

14 Cast in thy lot among us; let us all have one purse:

15 My son, walk not thou in the way with them; refrain thy foot from their path:

16 For their feet run to evil, and make haste to shed blood.

17 Surely in vain the net is spread in the sight of any bird.

18 And they lay wait for their own blood; they lurk privily for their own lives.

19 So are the ways of every one that is greedy of gain; which taketh away the life of the owners thereof.

This is where people wake up and realize everything they ever knew was fake. Thank you for your reply.

Cinnamon    20,005
1 hour ago, Denholm said:

Our we are switching over to something else =/

Whatever manipulation they do will only benefit them. The last great robbery? 

Jump To Top