Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Siddrix

Breaking News – North Korean They Warn The Residents of Guam : DO NOT LOOK AT THE SKY AFTER WE FIRE OUR MISSILES OR “BE BLINDED” BY FLASH

Siddrix    883

Breaking News – North Korean They Warn The Residents of Guam : DO NOT LOOK AT THE SKY AFTER WE FIRE OUR MISSILES OR “BE BLINDED” BY THE FLASH!

http://www.mydailyinformer.com/breaking-news-north-korean-they-warn-the-residents-of-guam-do-not-look-at-the-sky-after-we-fire-our-missiles-or-be-blinded-by-the-flash/

North Korea’s military says President Donald Trump’s warning of “fire and fury” if it threatens the U.S. is a “load of nonsense.”

The North is responding to Trump’s threat in a statement from its military carried by state-run news agency KCNA. The statement says that “only absolute force” can work on someone as “bereft of reason” as Trump.

The North Korean statement also says the military action its army “is about to take”will be effective for restraining America’s “frantic moves” in and near the southern part of the Korean Peninsula.

North Korean state TV just said they'd warn the residents of Guam a few hours aheadof the "tests" they will perform (firing FOUR missiles at the U.S. Territory of GUAM around the middle of August) and warns them to stay inside and not look at the sky when the warheads detonate 30 KM away or they could be blinded.

Everested    21

More msm fear mongering prob totally made up to add to the rest of the bs to mask the FF that is coming imo.

Ukshep    17,196
5 hours ago, Everested said:

More msm fear mongering prob totally made up to add to the rest of the bs to mask the FF that is coming imo.

^^ FF yes.

6 hours ago, Siddrix said:

But what if they EMP Guam..?

Then we're all doomed? Because retaliation and escalation will follow. Can you imagine the response. Wiping out pyongyang.

I wonder how russia and china would react to that...

MOX    102

Man, when is this dick measuring contest going to end??  

Isn't that the least of their worries?  You will be vaporized if it hits you, but in the mean time don't look at it, as it won't matter anymore...and I'll need the military equipment to know when its' coming and when to look.  

Maybe I'll look at the eclipse witheout the unsafe solar glasses they sent me in the mail.  

The north koreans know if they do anything of the sort their country will be vaporized.  This is "Cold War II", there will be a lot of saber rattling but I don't expect a nuclear war over it.

COBO Member    2,837
25 minutes ago, counterintelligence said:

Maybe I'll look at the eclipse witheout the unsafe solar glasses they sent me in the mail.  

LOL! Right this minute, I'm kinda glad I didn't lay out the $$$ for a special solar lens to take pics on the 21st.

Just Jo    228
8 hours ago, Everested said:

No...this has been reported by several news agencies...even the liberal run ones

apache54    4,184

watch what happens to Kim's rhetoric, now that China says it will protect him!!

2 hours ago, COBO Member said:

LOL! Right this minute, I'm kinda glad I didn't lay out the $$$ for a special solar lens to take pics on the 21st.

Welding hood will work as well if you have one...

Jump To Top