Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alluvial

China Says It Will Stop U.S. If They Strike North Korea First

Alluvial    446

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles-china-media-idUSKBN1AR005

BEIJING (Reuters) - If North Korea launches an attack that threatens the United States then China should stay neutral, but if the United States attacks first and tries to overthrow North Korea's government China will stop them, a Chinese state-run newspaper said on Friday.

China, North Korea's most important ally and trading partner, has reiterated calls for calm during the current crisis. It has expressed frustration with both Pyongyang's repeated nuclear and missile tests and with behavior from South Korea and the United States that it sees as escalating tensions.

The widely read state-run Global Times, published by the ruling Communist Party's official People's Daily, wrote in an editorial that Beijing is not able to persuade either Washington or Pyongyang to back down.

"It needs to make clear its stance to all sides and make them understand that when their actions jeopardize China's interests, China will respond with a firm hand," said the paper, which does not represent government policy.

"China should also make clear that if North Korea launches missiles that threaten U.S. soil first and the U.S. retaliates, China will stay neutral," it added.

"If the U.S. and South Korea carry out strikes and try to overthrow the North Korean regime and change the political pattern of the Korean Peninsula, China will prevent them from doing so."

marlowe    1,581

Note..Steve Piezenik is saying this also....

Published on Aug 10, 2017

If North Korea launches an attack that threatens the United States then China should stay neutral, but if the United States attacks first and tries to overthrow North Korea's government China will stop them, a Chinese state-run newspaper said on Friday.

President Donald Trump ratcheted up his rhetoric toward North Korea and its leader on Thursday, warning Pyongyang against attacking Guam or U.S. allies after it disclosed plans to fire missiles over Japan to land near the U.S. Pacific territory.

China, North Korea's most important ally and trading partner, has reiterated calls for calm during the current crisis. It has expressed frustration with both Pyongyang's repeated nuclear and missile tests and with behavior from South Korea and the United States that it sees as escalating tensions.

The widely read state-run Global Times, published by the ruling Communist Party's official People's Daily, wrote in an editorial that Beijing is not able to persuade either Washington or Pyongyang to back down.

marlowe    1,581

Dr. Steve Pieczenik Full Interview At Infowars 08/09/2017  

Published on Aug 9, 2017

The Making of the President 2016: How Donald Trump Orchestrated a Revolution http://amzn.to/2hu5Wj7
Rogue Spooks: The Secret Intelligence Plot to Destroy Donald Trump

Everested    21

Interesting.... I knew this would happen though, they are the reason sanctions dont work because despite what they say they are supporting them fully imo.

spEKtre    109

That seem like a fair enough premise, any other Country that attacks another Country should have the rest of the world gang up on it to teach it a lesson. The last 60 years would be the USA getting pounded by the rest of the world.

Puppet show at its finest. The elite are just laughing at us sheep right now. Not me though ! I see this B. S for what is really is! Does anybody really think North fu king Korea stands a day I hell against us. I know you all know the real deal but what's up with all the f**king propaganda going down. It's all a show to get us sheep riled up and rooting for something . IF AND I MEAN IF something goes down , it's us first and you can take that to the f**king bank. I'm too the point of almost hating my country the united f**ked up state of a MERICA!!!!!

Cmonsense101    215
56 minutes ago, Everested said:

Interesting.... I knew this would happen though, they are the reason sanctions dont work because despite what they say they are supporting them fully imo.

Finally murica found its midget nemesis with not so midget supporter. Nukes are nukes regardless of the size of muricas enemies. Loving this drama unfold everyday. It would be hilarious if amurica takes a first strike from a hermit midget kingdom. Its about time kimmie, just close your eyes, rub your tummy, think about all the big macs amuricans are enjoying, and hit the red thing.

Blipkints    249

Two of a couple more holding out on the Jew banking system, said a thousand times, go figure?

33 minutes ago, Conspiracyk said:

Puppet show at its finest. The elite are just laughing at us sheep right now. Not me though ! I see this B. S for what is really is! Does anybody really think North fu king Korea stands a day I hell against us. I know you all know the real deal but what's up with all the f**king propaganda going down. It's all a show to get us sheep riled up and rooting for something . IF AND I MEAN IF something goes down , it's us first and you can take that to the f**king bank. I'm too the point of almost hating my country the united f**ked up state of a MERICA!!!!!

You mean to tell me they really didn't find one of 9/11s hijackers passport at ground zero?  My good friend believed it and was blown up on his way to a downed helicopter on a road not cleared of ieds.  You remember those Humvees made out of left over yugos.

Jump To Top